The Whining and Bitching Thread

One of my other friends' boyfriends just dropped out of school about a week ago and they may never see each other again, so I anticipate that she will be single pretty soon. Maybe I'll see if I can go with her, since neither of us have much to look forward to this V-Day.

EDIT: I was actually interested in her before I met Lisa, but her facebook status changed to "in a relationship" after I added her, but before she confirmed me. My timing couldn't have been worse :lol:
Fuuuuuck, her boyfriend is now visiting until Tuesday and Lisa just came down with something and I'm out of back up plans :mad:

I worked and had to see lots of hawt chicks who already had boyfriends buying chocolates and shit for them. It was minorly depressing, then I realized I was saving money, and I felt better.

Stop trying to use the state of the economy to explain away your angst and loneliness, Andy.

Just another day tbh.

I love being single, and watching other men have to pay lots of money for some random shit. And all they get back is sex.