The Whining and Bitching Thread

I fucking bricked my sansa e260, to recover it I have to have linux and that sucks ass becuase I don't have linux and recovering sansa on windows is nearly impossible.

The headphone port in my iPod has a piece of something stuck in it, causing sound to only come through the left channel. Won't be till tomorrow before I can get my roommate to fix it. At least it's for audiobooks, so it's not critical, just annoying.

I've never been there but I've heard only good things. You planning on visiting Toronto as well?

Toronto is far enough away that I'll have to fly (whereas montreal is an hour and a half from my aunt's house in Vermont), so I'll visit if I'm accepted. Same with UoW.

The headphone port in my iPod has a piece of something stuck in it, causing sound to only come through the left channel. Won't be till tomorrow before I can get my roommate to fix it. At least it's for audiobooks, so it's not critical, just annoying.

Why don't you try a pair of tweezers from a Swiss army knife?

My girlfriend bought me two new pairs of headphones for our anniversary. I now have four operable pairs (2 Sonys, 1 Emerson, 1 Bose). You can't have too many headphones.

manitoba
manitou
mantelope
manatee

......................mantelope... o_O

DEER LORD

HE WHOSE ANTLERS SHAPE INTO THE UNHOLY PENTAGRAM

HE WHOSE HOOVES REST IN POOLS OF BLOOD

wicca.jpg