manitou
mantelope
manatee

......................mantelope... o_O

DEER LORD

HE WHOSE ANTLERS SHAPE INTO THE UNHOLY PENTAGRAM

HE WHOSE HOOVES REST IN POOLS OF BLOOD

wicca.jpg
I don't know why, but I enjoyed this post.

God I fucking HATE I FUCKING HATE czech metal web zines who have the most stupid and misguided reviews of albums. It's like few months since I read a review of Kulf Ofenzivy, which was all totally bullshit and must have been written by a guy that hates black metal in it's fucking essence. Now I read a review of Assesor's Invaze and it was rated 3,5!!!!! That's like, a fucking blasphemy oh fucking lord. What kind of village gay rednecks get money for writing a review of something they generally dislike I don't know, but they should fucking stop. This fucking boils my blood.

Yes they were my clothes.
It was a turisas tshirt and a shirt on top of it.
I guess I still planned to go out.
This was after I apparently painted the bathroom with vomit, and my tshirt.
Hm. I probably shouldn't work my way through 3/4 of a bottle of vodka in the space of an hour. It doesn't work out well.
Btw, if you wanna see JFAD off his tits:
http://www.new.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=55525227133
http://www.new.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=55475507133

You're a fucking slopfest.

God I fucking HATE I FUCKING HATE czech metal web zines who have the most stupid and misguided reviews of albums. It's like few months since I read a review of Kulf Ofenzivy, which was all totally bullshit and must have been written by a guy that hates black metal in it's fucking essence. Now I read a review of Assesor's Invaze and it was rated 3,5!!!!! That's like, a fucking blasphemy oh fucking lord. What kind of village gay rednecks get money for writing a review of something they generally dislike I don't know, but they should fucking stop. This fucking boils my blood.

:lol:

"Joe! Joe! Are you going out later?"
"aaaaahhahahhahandknjhghjhdgakjshgd"

Atleast I got "How are you" out at the end.

Dude, JFAD, I think you might want to take it easier the next time you drink

Well I've only got 4 pints of strongbow, and 1/4 of a bottle of vodka left so I probably will.

It's been an all round classy weekend. First that, and then the day after the flatmates came to get me up so I could help clean the kitchen. I was in bed in boxers and t-shirt like normal, but with the duvet upto my chin. They were like "...Are you naked?" I said "No" lifted up the cover the prove it and my balls fell out one side of the boxers :lol:
I've mentally scarred them :D