The Whining and Bitching Thread

Seagram's 7 is so shitty. I bet it's somewhat tolerable when mixed, but with the expense of the mixers over the duration of time you have the bottle, it's better to just spend $5 more and get some whisky that just needs a few ice cubes or a splash of water. Oh well, lesson learned. Other than Forty Creek, Canadian whisky is not very good.

Fucking CREEP man. It's getting rediculous. I drive by a few car dealerships going to/coming from work, and the Kia dealership already has signs to come check out the TWO THOUSAND AND TEN models. W T F
Hope Santa is sitting in one, or they come with a free turkey so they can jump that gun to.

I just missed a driving lesson because I totally forgot about it and I was listening to Mercyful Fate at half volume. She waited 20 minutes for me and banged on the door repeatedly.

When I finally did come down, she refused the lesson and made me pay for it in full.

I am so pissed off with myself.

Vihris - Why the fuck are you living with this bird?

Because her boyfriend is a close friend of mine. Not that that has necessarily made it worthwhile, since she pretty much keeps him as far up her ass as possible (though only figuratively speaking - she's a Mormon and refuses to have sex before marriage LOL). But last Spring I had three foreseeable options:

(1) stay at my last apartment with a bunch of frat drunks who regularly kept me up at night with loud conversation and didn't give a shit about it
(2) take my chances with a stranger or other dubious acquaintances
(3) what I have now

I'm getting the hell out of here at the end of May, though. If I'm able to get a job in northern Virginia this summer, I'll be living with someone who is totally cool and doesn't have an annoying bitch girlfriend.

This exchange is a prime example of why I live by myself

It really is hard to find someone who doesn't suck to live with. I've changed apartment mates every year I've been in college, and the last four I was dying to get out of by the end of the lease term.

First it was an asshole who refused to admit he was wrong in any disagreement, thus making it nearly impossible to communicate over problems.

Then an apathetic dick who did almost no housework, didn't help clean up the apartment at the end of the year, and finally disappeared on me while owing money on several months of bills.

Then the guys in my fraternity, who were actually cool aside from their belief that the house was to be available for social gathering at all hours of the night.

And now an annoying bitch who tries her best to pretend that she and her boyfriend are the only people who exist in the apartment, and only speaks to me to bring up housekeeping issues or issue rules on how to handle her property...

If she wants me to do it she can say so, not just occasionally not bother when I was relying on her.

I knew you'd just give me all that oh does she still wipe your ass bullshit like dad would but I don't care. If someone did something you relied on every day and then stopped without saying anything I strongly suspect you would be annoyed.

she's a Mormon and refuses to have sex before marriage LOL).

Tell her that anal isn't actually sex, so she can still get to Heaven even if she's a sodomite (I know that's completely wrong, but maybe the bitch will believe it).

Sorry Grant, I know this doesn't really solve your problem. I'm only thinking of your poor masturbating friend. :cool: