The Whining and Bitching Thread

I think what has helped out harmony is that we are all about equally lazy, we decided at the beginning to share everything equally and if there are any problems we actually talk about it instead of being passive-aggressive about it.

I think what has helped out harmony is that we are all about equally lazy, we decided at the beginning to share everything equally and if there are any problems we actually talk about it instead of being passive-aggressive about it.

Plus you are all guys. Guys don't act like that bitch does.

Currently in crappy uni accomodation with 5 people on my side of the floor (It's two bathrooms and a shower, so we never see the other side of the floor). 2 blokes (me included), and 3 girls. Weirdly enough the one I get along with least is the other guy. He doesn't really come out much, tells awful jokes and can turn any conversation to politics. Literally, any. Luckily everyone else also dislikes him :D The dude also eats 5 meals a day (not a fat motherfucker, just runs alot) and then doesn't clean up after any of them. So basically when we have the communal clean up on a sunday it's 85% his crap everywhere, and the 15% of our stuff on the table (i.e. bottles, cans, and magazines) and the occasional pot.
/rant
But the girls are epic. They all as weird as each other, and me, so we end up getting along. The first couple of weeks everyone kinda was like "o_O" to me because I just acted as I normally do while they kept the whole "i'm normal" front up. Then one finally broke, laughed at all my innuendos, and laughed along with me I saw one, and finally everyone else broke down and all was a tad fucked up. The bulgarian girl we didn't really know for 2 months ended up being the weirdest. She's fucking awesome.

EDIT: WTF that ended up long.
tl;dr

Same for me most of the time.

I've never had a roommate before.

Besides that one time when I had a tent mate in boy scouts.

But that is usually for a short time, and I get along with people in general.

I had a roommate in boarding school and we used to piss eachother off at first because neither of us were really used to having a roommate but we became friends.

For the record, my mom still does my laundry. One of the advantages of living at home. I'm a parasite; I neither cook nor wash. My brother and I (read: me) set and clear the table and do the dishes and also most of the cleaning, but still.

I do the laundry, my dishes, make my own food and all that. It's not that bad and I might as well start early.

Yeah, my mom does my laundry also. She usually washes some of her clothes.

I do the dishes once in a while, take out the compost, and other little things, or bigger things like stacking wood, or chopping it.

I can do it myself and will while I'm at college, so I'm not embarrassed to have it done for me. Also, my mom's cooking is awesome and mine blows, so there's that.