The Whining and Bitching Thread

Goddammit, quit editing or deleting every post you make that you get slightly embarrassed about. Own up to your word!

There is something going around that is highly contagious and goddamn motherfucking hell i caught it :erk:. It happened quickly right after lunchtime i began to get extremely achy and lightheaded and on top of that i think i developed an ear infection and strep throat.
This happens once every few years, my allergies get so horrible this time of year and it just fucking snowballs. i hate my life right now.

There is something going around that is highly contagious and goddamn motherfucking hell i caught it :erk:. It happened quickly right after lunchtime i began to get extremely achy and lightheaded and on top of that i think i developed an ear infection and strep throat.

I have something like this too. Almost threw up on the train to uni yesterday and have no energy whatsoever. I slept for 18 hours last night, punctuated by waking up every three hours to find my sinuses completely congested. Being sick sucks.

I have something like this too. Almost threw up on the train to uni yesterday and have no energy whatsoever. I slept for 18 hours last night, punctuated by waking up every three hours to find my sinuses completely congested. Being sick sucks.
Yeah it completely drained all my energy as well, even pouring a glass of orange juice was a task. Plus i think i lost a few pounds which sucks cause i was trying to gain mass. Guess i'm going to have to load up on gainer shakes again.

So government employees shouldn't be taxed?
Brilliant. Great idea.
Wait...no, it's fucking stupid.
Good try, though.

So government employees shouldn't be taxed?
Brilliant. Great idea.
Wait...no, it's fucking stupid.
Good try, though.

So what is accomplished by taxing government employees? You could just pay them less and not tax and get the same effect.

Military personnel already don't get taxed on earnings during deployment, so why shouldn't that apply all the time?

So what is accomplished by taxing government employees? You could just pay them less and not tax and get the same effect.

Because everyone has various deductions and shit like that. It's not like all government employees pay the exact same taxes. Also they may have other sources of income. This is incredibly obvious to me and I don't even pay taxes.