The Whining and Bitching Thread

Because everyone has various deductions and shit like that. It's not like all government employees pay the exact same taxes. Also they may have other sources of income. This is incredibly obvious to me and I don't even pay taxes.

I am talking about with-holdings from government pay. Not taxes on non-taxfunded sources of income. Like I said, military pay is not recorded as taxable income during deployment, so why isn't it like this all the time? It's like it's kept that way to have an extra "carrot on a stick" for deployments that should be there all the time anyway.

Also: PEOPLE WHO DON"T PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR SPEED/SPEED LIMITS/CONSTRUCTION ZONES/ETC.

Omfg. I get so sick of cruising down the road with cruise control on, going a comfortable like 5 over the limit. I will catch up on someone who is going like 1-2 or more under the limit in the fast lane and won't get over. When I finally try to pass them, they speed off. So I go back to my cruise control on 5 over, and in like 2-3 minutes I catch them again, and then I either pass them, or the previous process repeats itself. If I do manage to pass them and leave them behind, give it like 5 minutes and they will come booking it by me again. During the entire time I will have been going the same speed. W T F.

Then all the various ways women,old people, and teenagers don't understand how to drive. If you want to go the speed limit or slower, the far left lane on a belt line ISN'T FOR YOU. If someone is on your ass, that is a hint to move to the RIGHT. In fact, if you were observant and could drive worth a shit, you would have seen them coming in your REAR VIEW MIRROR and moved before they reached the state of being "on your ass".

Or this one: I'll pass someone doing like 65 in a 70 (I'll be doing 75). We come to a construction zone and the speed limit drops to like 45/55, so I slow down accordingly. Mr/Mrs Idiot come cruising through still doing 65, even if it's 45. We get out of the construction zone, I will repass them, since they are still doing 65. Way to use cruise control to disengage brain.

/facepalm /facepalm /facepalm.

If I had the ability to stop people and take their drivers license for stupid driving I would have a never ending job.

Sod nuncheon what happened to that blonde who had something about having PMT under her username.

She was ok.

Actually I think I pissed her off.

She left when people told her to shut up because every post that she made was about how her boyfriend liked metal and how all her friends came to her metal parties in hopes of meeting metalheads to date or because they wanted to steal her metalhead boyfriend.

I am talking about with-holdings from government pay. Not taxes on non-taxfunded sources of income. Like I said, military pay is not recorded as taxable income during deployment, so why isn't it like this all the time? It's like it's kept that way to have an extra "carrot on a stick" for deployments that should be there all the time anyway.
okay, sure, but there's still the part where people have different deductions and shit like that, which you've been ignoring. A soldier with three kids and a single soldier may make the same pay but pay different taxes. I'm not particularly familiar with either the tax system or the military pay system but I'm fairly confident this is the answer, so please don't complain about paying taxes on military salary until you've at least acknowledged this point that I've now made three times.

I suspect the reason it's not taxed during deployment is because someone felt uncomfortable taxing people while they were risking their lives, or else (perhaps more realistically) for the reason you mentioned, to encourage deployments.

hmm...whatever happened to nuncheon?
Gone forever, thanks to everyone on the forum's disapproval of her failure to make a single post related to metal.

Sod nuncheon what happened to that blonde who had something about having PMT under her username.
gR's bitch who fought with nuncheon?
grimey?
grammy?
grimmy?

she sounds like a really dumb bitch, I'm glad I made a remark about her teeth looking like that of beavers.
I remember you posted a really funny image. What was it again?

I fucking hate that I probably will have to get rid of my car next year because Polish parliament will try to pass a bill that will take cash from me and other old car users just so they can use their cars for another year. In other words: By new years eve I will have to pay about another fucking 800$(in Polish currency it is about 3000 złotych) to drive my car.

I am definitly not a fucking patriot.

Goddamnit, I put in a stop loss/limit order for Citigroup at 3.60 a share and it opened at 3.37 a share, thereby nullifying my stop/limit order. I ended up getting out at 3.21 because the site is fucking slow today.

Overall loss was about $6.50 FFFFFUUUUUUUU

Also: PEOPLE WHO DON"T PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR SPEED/SPEED LIMITS/CONSTRUCTION ZONES/ETC.

Omfg. I get so sick of cruising down the road with cruise control on, going a comfortable like 5 over the limit. I will catch up on someone who is going like 1-2 or more under the limit in the fast lane and won't get over. When I finally try to pass them, they speed off. So I go back to my cruise control on 5 over, and in like 2-3 minutes I catch them again, and then I either pass them, or the previous process repeats itself. If I do manage to pass them and leave them behind, give it like 5 minutes and they will come booking it by me again. During the entire time I will have been going the same speed. W T F.

Then all the various ways women,old people, and teenagers don't understand how to drive. If you want to go the speed limit or slower, the far left lane on a belt line ISN'T FOR YOU. If someone is on your ass, that is a hint to move to the RIGHT. In fact, if you were observant and could drive worth a shit, you would have seen them coming in your REAR VIEW MIRROR and moved before they reached the state of being "on your ass".

Or this one: I'll pass someone doing like 65 in a 70 (I'll be doing 75). We come to a construction zone and the speed limit drops to like 45/55, so I slow down accordingly. Mr/Mrs Idiot come cruising through still doing 65, even if it's 45. We get out of the construction zone, I will repass them, since they are still doing 65. Way to use cruise control to disengage brain.

/facepalm /facepalm /facepalm.

If I had the ability to stop people and take their drivers license for stupid driving I would have a never ending job.

people driving under the speed limit is a big problem here in colorado. and when you pass em, or even just try to change lanes, they speed up. i've almost died a few times because of that shit. nothing gives me road rage more than that bullshit

She was ok.

Actually I think I pissed her off.

Grimmy! MY PAL! i dont think she fought win nuncheon, but with that stripper chic and some other random girls on here. she doesnt like women. actually, she doesnt like most people. SHE CAN HAS A PMS! and the P doesnt stand for pre... in any case, i speak to her every day. she's awesome, but she doesnt like it here.

she sounds like a really dumb bitch, I'm glad I made a remark about her teeth looking like that of beavers.

nope, she was ace

The broad whose first act here was to photograph herself in the shower, then to photograph her pet rodent lodged in her cleavage.

her GLORIOUS cleavage

~gR~