The Whining and Bitching Thread

im going to seem like a complete fag for complaining about this but anyways.. Me and my roomate were at a bar last night and we started chatting these two girls up and we all had quite a few drinks. We convinced these two girls to come back to our place. Our apartment is bedroom, small living room (that was dirty as fuck), bathroom and kitchen. Anyway we both fucked these girls but me and my roomate did a rock,paper,scissors to see who got the bedroom and who got the kitchen (living room was un-fuckable). HE FUCKING WON AND I HAD TO FUCK ON THE KITCHEN TABLE....cunt.

EDIT: wow english/grammar fail

I live at home currently but I've made my own food/washed my own clothes/blabla since I was 14 or so.

Tell her that anal isn't actually sex, so she can still get to Heaven even if she's a sodomite (I know that's completely wrong, but maybe the bitch will believe it).

Sorry Grant, I know this doesn't really solve your problem. I'm only thinking of your poor masturbating friend. :cool:

:lol: Yeah, I don't know how he can stand being with her, but whatever - his life, not mine.

Wow, v-g that sucks. At my house all the dishes are communal, they are rarely washed, and the dish drying rack is filthy. Yet we all get along very well.

They were originally communal here, but she withdrew the first time I slacked off on the washing. She had a valid reason for complaint there, but she was never really interested in sharing dishes in the first place (not with anyone other than Honey, that is), so it's not like I was going to get a second chance.

I think what has helped out harmony is that we are all about equally lazy, we decided at the beginning to share everything equally and if there are any problems we actually talk about it instead of being passive-aggressive about it.

She's actually a lot better at communicating now than she used to be. There was a time about two or three years ago when I got this giant fucking e-mail from her listing all these minor things from the previous half a year or so that bugged her about me and which I was oblivious to. And that was just from occasionally visiting her old apartment as a guest. :lol:

The main thing that annoys me now is just the whole never-ending grudge she has against me, and the pretending like I don't exist except when there's something to bitch about. She's such a cunt...

No, but v-g has also said that he has had problems living with guys too

Like V5 said, those were other issues. I listed them on the last page.

The dude also eats 5 meals a day (not a fat motherfucker, just runs alot) and then doesn't clean up after any of them. So basically when we have the communal clean up on a sunday it's 85% his crap everywhere, and the 15% of our stuff on the table (i.e. bottles, cans, and magazines) and the occasional pot.
/rant

Yeah, that's when you give communal dish washing the finger and tell the fucker to wash his own shit.

I might go into the city and stay at a friends overnight on my Birthday (in a couple of days time) and see if I can't pull some birds at a club.

He still lives with his mother but never mind. She can be asleep or something.

This will involve listening to chav music though, so feel for me.

I might go into the city and stay at a friends overnight on my Birthday (in a couple of days time) and see if I can't pull some birds at a club.

He still lives with his mother but never mind. She can be asleep or something.

This will involve listening to chav music though, so feel for me.

Which city?

If you can't pull you really suck at life as it's gotta be one of the easiest things ever.

Obviously you should fuck his mother.

What do you mean by chav music?

I don't think this is going to happen somehow.

Oh the city? Your favourite: Kingston upon Hull.

:p

im going to seem like a complete fag for complaining about this but anyways.. Me and my roomate were at a bar last night and we started chatting these two girls up and we all had quite a few drinks. We convinced these two girls to come back to our place. Our apartment is bedroom, small living room (that was dirty as fuck), bathroom and kitchen. Anyway we both fucked these girls but me and my roomate did a rock,paper,scissors to see who got the bedroom and who got the kitchen (living room was un-fuckable). HE FUCKING WON AND I HAD TO FUCK ON THE KITCHEN TABLE....cunt.

I have no sympathy for you. You regularly get to have sex with swedish women. Be content with that.

Vids or it didn't happen