The Whining and Bitching Thread

V5 you should respect women and not cut them with knives as others have suggested. However you should not allow yourself to be disrespected in return. If a girl is pulling stunts like these, why bother dealing with her?

Also:
Devourment said:
These cocksuckers will pay the price when
I fuck their faces with my knife
I will force my blade down their throats
As if it were my massive dick

Or she is just playing him to find out if he really cares or not.

Well, she clearly knows I care now because I ranted to her, then ranted to her again after saying we should talk about it (this time in a slightly girl-friendlier way; "I realize you don't think it is a big deal, but since I have feelings for you, it made me feel weird" essentially). She texted me back "Im sorry, you should know by now that I love you but you made me cry, and I feel hurt." Talk is cheap. I told her to call me when she feels "better" but now she's away til the weekend and hasn't made any effort to contact me today. Either she is scared to or she is spiting me. Either way, she's missing out on what could be a great relationship with a great guy who literally only wants genuine feelings between us. But, oh well. If you suck, you suck. We'll see what she says, if she says anything to me.

P.S. I talked to her friend about this and she sided with me; she said she thought it was unfair as hell that she did that and totally understood where I was coming from. I believe it. :erk: this is so dumb. Almost totally not worth it.

@seed: I wasn't referring to your post but to other ones and to the general pattern that plays out on UM whenever someone brings up girl trouble.

You should just get on the stage before them and lock the backstage door so they can't get there and then perform.

Me and that chick cut ties. I tried doing it like 3 times before but each time we had doubts about doing it. Now she's just pissing me off. She never used the comp to talk to me despite knowing it is one of my main ways of communication besides phone, yet she went online to put that dude as "married" to her. Last night she was like "i only want you" but I told her to call me and she didn't, she just fell asleep. She was like "I didn't call because I was in a room with my sister and she was asleep"....so...ldo...just walk outside and call me? Seriously, not worth my time. I'll find someone who likes me and SHOWS IT.