The Whining and Bitching Thread

Me and that chick cut ties. I tried doing it like 3 times before but each time we had doubts about doing it. Now she's just pissing me off. She never used the comp to talk to me despite knowing it is one of my main ways of communication besides phone, yet she went online to put that dude as "married" to her. Last night she was like "i only want you" but I told her to call me and she didn't, she just fell asleep. She was like "I didn't call because I was in a room with my sister and she was asleep"....so...ldo...just walk outside and call me? Seriously, not worth my time. I'll find someone who likes me and SHOWS IT.

Shit, if she was acting like this from the start I would fucking cross her out in the first place.

So my friend gives me this "I don't want to talk to you" shit when I tell her that her opinion on women doesn't really matter as much to me as my own since SHE'S A FUCKING GIRL and she criticizes the appearance of every girl I find attractive. I don't know if it's jealousy or if she is really judgemental.

She's the only one I really have. I liked her before and told her but I'm getting over her. I told her today about this girl who is going to start coming to my school who shares common interests with me who I talked to today. So she starts implying that I don't know what beauty is (since I said the girl was hot) and I said in a joking way "you have no sexual attraction to women so your opinion is kind of irrelevant."

Tell that to this one chick I know. I've asked her out on a date a few times and she says that I'm in the friend zone

fmylife

I've been put in the friend zone over 4 times because I would actually like to get to know the girl and build more than just a physical connection before I want to enter a relationship. Because of that, I become a friend which girls consider un-datable for some stupid fucking reason.

I don't tend to have that problem. Usually the female friends I start to want to date like me anyway because I only date girls I click with.

Being called "a friend" after few dates is a definite refusal of any engagement in any relationship in the future.

The friend zone sucks. There's actually one chick that I was in love with in 9th grade (I actually still have some feelings for her) I kept on trying to find the right time to ask her out but everytime I was about to she told me that she had a new boyfriend. After I finally told her my feelings for her she said that I had waited too long and was too good of a friend by then. Apparently she liked me for a while but I wasn't quick enough... damnit, now I'm thinking about her again :(