The Whining and Bitching Thread

dude, me and amy are like... <3 or something. i have a lust for her. she wont admit it to my face, but i can tell she wants my dick.

I MUST TAP DAT!
~gR~

Grimmy! MY PAL! i dont think she fought win nuncheon, but with that stripper chic and some other random girls on here. she doesnt like women. actually, she doesnt like most people. SHE CAN HAS A PMS! and the P doesnt stand for pre... in any case, i speak to her every day. she's awesome, but she doesnt like it here.

~gR~
That's right, Dazie or something. Because she was a stripper who claimed to be rich and was really obnoxious. Yeah, that was a hell of a catfight.

Wow. GR actually found a woman attractive.

She was undeniably attractive tbh. Of course, so was that random woman who came on to post nudes.

I am bitching that sometimes girls do some of the most stupid and irrational fucking things. Look, you just DON'T tell someone that no one else makes you feel like they do, and all these other superlative things, then "jokingly" add someone random as "married" to yourself on Facebook. Maybe I'm taking this too seriously, but fuck, that's gotta be one of the most annoying things ever. Why would you even do that!?

Well she got a nice bit of attention in the form of me calling her out on it, then she got angry and said I was taking it too "seriously" (doesn't change the fact that IT WAS DUMB TO BEGIN WITH), then she called me like she wanted to talk, wouldn't talk, then hung up on me when I tried to explain how I felt, then she texted me "I'm sorry" etc. and "You know I love you" etc. then wouldn't answer anything else I said. God, wtf. *facepalm*

it's not 100% unserious, it never ever ever ever ever is, you're not paranoid, don't let jackoffs tell you what you should/shouldn't be doing to protect yourself. Even if it's something small there's still something behind it. I'd rather be paranoid than end up a naive idiot. And watch out for guy 'friends' most of the time. If it ever feels like something is wrong, there is.

I am bitching that sometimes girls do some of the most stupid and irrational fucking things. Look, you just DON'T tell someone that no one else makes you feel like they do, and all these other superlative things, then "jokingly" add someone random as "married" to yourself on Facebook. Maybe I'm taking this too seriously, but fuck, that's gotta be one of the most annoying things ever. Why would you even do that!?

Damn, sounds familiar.:erk: I had the same situation with my girlfriend. She had someone on AIM named "husband". I thought it was random and I thought I should stop thinking about that. And what happened? Not long after we broke up she left on a few nights to the guy that was named "husband". So there was nothing fucking random about it. Because I agree with OCI that it is better to be paranoid than naive I think that there is something behind this "someone random" she added on Facebook.

Time for some misogynist conclusions.

Women are such cunts, huh?
Yeah, fuckin' PMSing bitches
*further assorted misogynist comments*
*comments about how V should kill her with a knife*
*references to devourment songs*
*someone posts lyrics to anal electrocution*