The Whining and Bitching Thread

I occasionally pop onto the uni freshers page to give answers to freshers questions, and to advertise RocSoc, and some girl from that added me.

She kept liking some of my more metal/funny statuses, occasionally commented. Added me on MSN last night and was all "Oh my god, it's sounds weird, but I'm so excited to meet you".
Then I noticed her relationship thing was "in a relationship with". I got friend zoned before I even met this bird in real life :erk:

Don't give up ;) My girlfriend was in a relationship when she came to uni... within a couple of weeks after meeting me she broke up with him. ;)

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but a lot of the time a girl will not break up with her boyfriend even if she likes you. It might be better for your sanity to try to move on. That said you probably have the best chance with a freshman girl who is moving away from home and therefore her boyfriend. Just don't get tunnel vision.

I talked to her on MSN, gave her my number for lulz and she called me.

We talked for like an hour;

She mixed between "I think you're awesome" and "We're gonna find you a girl".

I don't know what to think.

Fuck vaginas.

Well, first you have to find out what her boyfriend is like to find out if you have a chance. A sign that indicates that the girl is discontent or looking is if she comes to you a lot just to whine about him.

edit: WORD FUCKING CRASHED WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE TO DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN

I say do nothing, dude. That's how I always roll. Everyone I know hates me because I turn down women just for the lulz. I'm just thoroughly not interested in them, though. Even if they're hot. I like my ol' lady for reasons she doesn't know. It takes something very special to even garner my attention. Don't give her attention! Ha.

It worked very well for me and we went from arguing to laughing together. It always happens when we argue.

How? I need to know. When I make complete sense, she just gets more mad. And if I try to move on, be nice, joke around, still angry. She'll flat say "I don't want to get along"... ARGH!

She receives complete sense well, and from that we just laugh about the fight and move on easily.

Wanna trade for a week? I won't even try to touch her. I just want to hang out with a chick that can do that...I'd write an entire essay and post it everywhere about the experience. Ha... sounds like some bad reality show.

My flatmate text me saying she needed some "Tough Joe love".

This apparently is when I give my usual opinions, that follow logic and reason.
"HE HASN'T CALLED ME BACK"
"He probably left his phone at home, or is in the cinema".

That is apparently tough love.

I talked to her on MSN, gave her my number for lulz and she called me.

We talked for like an hour;

She mixed between "I think you're awesome" and "We're gonna find you a girl".

I don't know what to think.

Fuck vaginas.

Agreeing with cookie,

WELCOME TO FRIENDZONE NIGGUH!!

My flatmate text me saying she needed some "Tough Joe love".

This apparently is when I give my usual opinions, that follow logic and reason.
"HE HASN'T CALLED ME BACK"
"He probably left his phone at home, or is in the cinema".

That is apparently tough love.

Yo Joe, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish, but Jerry and Elaine are one of the best guy/girl friend duos of all time!

Make a definitive move (but do it smoothly), or resign yourself to the friendzone. Those are your two options at this point, and I foresee about a 90% chance of the second happening.