The Whining and Bitching Thread

hell, i'd pretend to be a devout christian if the girl is hot. and yell "praise jesus!" while humping her.:saint:

on hot metal chicks: Alyona from the Bloodbath forum.:oops:

dsc7631.jpg

I went to this town that has a massive bull on the way in, and everyone has to stop and touch his balls for luck. :D
hehe please excuse my stalker-like behavior Alyona..:p

on-topic, my fucking right ear is ringing again. :mad:

It's not their existence that pisses me off.

To explain it I'll tell you a story. I went to an island for a holiday once. I was staying at a friends house in a little town where we seemed to be the only tourists in town. Anyway I was the only fair haired person I saw for the duration. I went in some bar and the smoking hot bar maid was being all flirty with me and what not. Well the jet black slick backs in the corner were glaring at my hair. That kind of thing fucking pisses me off.

anyway so has the general idea that it wasn't really about racial superiority or purity come through?

This goes here because it's tangentially related to my blues post in a different thread. How awesome is that logic?

I am confuzzled. I realized tonight that the girl I'm interested in is completely different from me and that there's no reason to be interested in her, yet I am. Very much. She's kind of drifting through life, going to community college because her parents want her to go to school and majoring in something she has no interest in. So far to my knowledge she has no major interests. There is really no reason for me to be interested in this girl (although she's pretty cute, but that's not it), but I am. This confuses me.

The thing is, I always try to understand why I do what I do. Like, I have whole conversations with myself in my head dissecting everything I do (this sounds kind of intense but I really don't have a whole lot going on at work so yeah), so being unable to make sense of something like this, especially something that's really preoccupying me a lot lately, really sucks.

Actually, her not really being interested in me is a mixed blessing, because if she was my brain would explode from trying to make sense of it.

Also, I'm taking Ozz and Krig off ignore. Maybe now Ozzman will ANSWER MY FUCKING PMs.

The thing is, I always try to understand why I do what I do. Like, I have whole conversations with myself in my head dissecting everything I do (this sounds kind of intense but I really don't have a whole lot going on at work so yeah), so being unable to make sense of something like this, especially something that's really preoccupying me a lot lately, really sucks.

Actually, her not really being interested in me is a mixed blessing, because if she was my brain would explode from trying to make sense of it.

Also, I'm taking Ozz and Krig off ignore. Maybe now Ozzman will ANSWER MY FUCKING PMs.

Holy shit, I blatantly see what your problem is and you just typed it out yourself. You're too tense man, you run/hide from the things you fear/annoy you and you even fear/can't make sense of your own desires in fear of losing them or them never coming into fruition.

I mean seriously relax, I've never met anyone on all the msg boards I've been on that is soo ignore list erratic. Ever thought that it may be A LITTLE NORMAL if a girl likes you? DAMN!

edit - you can put me on ignore if you so wish. I could care less, and it would also only reinforce my point.