The Whining and Bitching Thread

Do you ever notice how very insignificant all of our bitching is? We argue about politics, complain about each other's taste in music, get upset about women, etc., etc. But it's really so very meh.
That's why it's "whining and bitching" as opposed to "things that are horribly wrong in our lives."

My friends came by and all I could think was "I bet they'd make heavy corpses".
:lol:

Typical high school bitching:

People need to learn how to fucking walk. It is really annoying when people have no one in front of them and must stand in a row and walk slowly. I'm six feet now and can just shove people out of the way but it is the most irritating thing. Especially since most of the slow-walkers are female, and I can't shove a girl out of the way.

edit: But I love the submissive reactions of people. I straight up walked into a kid's path (who was walking slow and getting in the way) and shoved him into the wall. He replied "sorry." It was precious.

I hate how time flies up until you notice that it is getting really close to the time something is going to happen that you're anticipating.

The last hour of work ALWAYS drags ass, this next month before I fly out to PA for a weekend is going to take forever to go by, etc.

Devasya Chāyā;8689411 said:
Typical high school bitching:

People need to learn how to fucking walk. It is really annoying when people have no one in front of them and must stand in a row and walk slowly. I'm six feet now and can just shove people out of the way but it is the most irritating thing. Especially since most of the slow-walkers are female, and I can't shove a girl out of the way.

edit: But I love the submissive reactions of people. I straight up walked into a kid's path (who was walking slow and getting in the way) and shoved him into the wall. He replied "sorry." It was precious.
Yes! I've long been saying this but it seems only recently have people been agreeing with me. It gets better after high school when you're not trapped in one building, but it's still pretty bad. The worst is when someone is walking slow and diagonally across the side walk, making it difficult to pass them. The random stoppers are also pretty annoying.

I do remember my glory days of being able to push people out of the way in high school.

Thank you, my fixer of spelling errors. You saved me from dumbing the crumbs once more.

Yeah, I fucking hate slow walkers. It's always awkward too, because I'm getting to class, and end up walking with the people.

but I have to say, I love to just charge through the halls and knock people out of the way. It's even funnier when I push through some jock ass hole that thinks he's tough, and then watch him get pissed off that a nerd like me knocked him over.

That's why it's "whining and bitching" as opposed to "things that are horribly wrong in our lives."

:lol:

I wouldn't bother going into much depth with things horribly wrong in my life. The court thing was about the limit. You guys would think I'm seriously disturbed if I went more than that haha.

I thought back on the 'corpses' remark and almost felt guilty. Almost.

I hate to clog up this thread so much, but on the other hand, it is my thread, so....

Women are insane. Every last one of them is batshit fucking crazy. Completely off-the-wall psychotic. Except my mom. I love my mom.

She (the girl I like) called me today. Now she wants to go to the movie. I don't fucking get it. I really don't think she's playing games with me, but somebody is fucking with me. Oh well. An expression about gift horses comes to mind. The thing is, I'm not sure if this is a date or not...on the one hand, she said she didn't want to go on a date with me the other day. On the other hand, this is the exact excursion which I proposed as a date on Tuesday. I figure even if it is a date, she probably wants me to be less forward, so I'm just going to play it cool. But seriously...if she was deliberately trying to drive me insane she could not possibly find a better way.

But on the other hand, whatever. I'd given up on this, so I have a degree of indifference towards the results. I'm also feeling better than I have been the last couple days (I think the symptoms - loss of appetite, weird stomach feelings - were caused by mental stress caused by her), and right now I'm listening to Van Der Graaf Generator (thank you DarkBliss's sig) and it's awesome, so yeah. But seriously...what the fuck?

i hate that my back is fucking killing me to the point that doing anything other than sitting perfectly still or laying down hurts.

shit is preventing me from going to a party tonight

I hate to clog up this thread so much, but on the other hand, it is my thread, so....

Women are insane. Every last one of them is batshit fucking crazy. Completely off-the-wall psychotic. Except my mom. I love my mom.

She (the girl I like) called me today. Now she wants to go to the movie. I don't fucking get it. I really don't think she's playing games with me, but somebody is fucking with me. Oh well. An expression about gift horses comes to mind. The thing is, I'm not sure if this is a date or not...on the one hand, she said she didn't want to go on a date with me the other day. On the other hand, this is the exact excursion which I proposed as a date on Tuesday. I figure even if it is a date, she probably wants me to be less forward, so I'm just going to play it cool. But seriously...if she was deliberately trying to drive me insane she could not possibly find a better way.

But on the other hand, whatever. I'd given up on this, so I have a degree of indifference towards the results. I'm also feeling better than I have been the last couple days (I think the symptoms - loss of appetite, weird stomach feelings - were caused by mental stress caused by her), and right now I'm listening to Van Der Graaf Generator (thank you DarkBliss's sig) and it's awesome, so yeah. But seriously...what the fuck?

whoa, I think you're just pressuring yourself wayy to much on this. Star realizing what you want out of it and present that to her (not too directly tho), if she does not want a finger move on. simple.

Didn't I mention that bitches are fucking stupid on the last page or something? I don't make shit up. They do whatever will garner attention and makes it feel whatever the fuck it is they try to feel. Who knows? They're all full of shit.