The Whining and Bitching Thread

Hey man loosen up a little!

And besides the diagram is showing pros and cons right? So the idiot combination has the looks and the sweet personality...UNFORTUNATELY she doesn't have the brain capacity of an asian UCLA student! The diagram is showing that the PERFECT woman would date an asshole..well let's be honest here, even if she didn't, do you think she would date YOU? I think being hot and nice is a good enough catch..hot and intelligent is also a nice combo, but only for so long :S

Well I would think I'm a total fucking asshole, yet what I date isn't even in one of those circles, it's completely out of that jpeg, on a mouse.

You're totally right. I must love the cock because I had fun on a holiday doing something many men do on that holiday.

Are you the guy who's too cool to dance and you just stand with a beer in one hand and watch everyone while they have a good time? You must have so much fun.

:danceboy:

Well I would think I'm a total fucking asshole, yet what I date isn't even in one of those circles, it's completely out of that jpeg, on a mouse.

I'm an asshole too. I can only get up to 2/3 of that diagram. I don't think I'd like a completely awesome, perfect chick, though.

I'm in a bad mood too. :)

Believe it. I am not an angry man but I have my pet peeves and I will act to correct them. Plus it helps if your opponent has not gone through puberty.
People who walk slow and don't leave room in the passing lane irritate me so much. In high school it generally wasn't much of a problem, because we had wide hall ways, but I remember this one time during my freshman year at college when I was headed back to my room and entered the hallway right behind my roommate's girlfriend. She wasn't enormously fat, but she was a bigger girl and her ass was quite wide and when she walked down the middle of the hallway, there was too little room on either side to pass her.

Granted, we were both going to the same place, but since she only came to my room to have sex with my roommate, it was pretty important that I get there before she did so I could kill the mood before they had the chance to ask me to leave.

TELL ME MORE

Then I started a band, learned to drum, discovered drugs, went to jail, had a baby at 19 years old, started smoking, gained some weight, got my ass beat, beat some asses, got arrested some more, pissed some cops off, disappointed my mother and grandfather...

Hey, everyone. Stay in school. Seriously.