The Whining and Bitching Thread

Unless you were somehow protecting your roommate (because you knew this bitch had AIDS or something), that was seriously fucked. If you have a problem with being kicked out, just go take a walk and then later on just tell your roommate that you don't like being kicked out so they can have sex all the time.

But in this case, they had been going at it in the past anyway. So even if she had AIDS, he already had it. So...Ozz needs to make a meme about unnecessary cock-blocks.

He was one of the most shamelessly inconsiderate people I've ever met and had sex with her all the time. There were several occasions on which I would come back from the shower and be stranded in the hallway with nothing but a towel. She came over all the time and they never actually asked me to leave, they just waited until I went to the bathroom or something and put a sign on the door as soon as I was out of sight. He even knew my class schedule, but still did it when I was around.

There was also one time when they put a sign up, but I absolutely needed to come in for some reason, so I knocked before entering, and they were just watching Ghost Ship. Who the fuck locks their roommate out for two and a half hours, so you can watch a movie?

For it is written that Thou Shalt Not Blocketh The Cock, but higher than that is it written that Thou Shalt Honor Thy Bro's Before Ho's.

I was unsure about the spelling. I ultimately decided to treat it like "o'er" or "e'en" or something like that where a letter is replaced with an apostrophe. I don't know what the most correct way would be to write it, though.
Sorry.

my life, and that of others is so fucking useless. I do not know where to and how to continue, it is all so difficult and impossible. Hopes and dreams give way to reality

I've been thinking this way lately (read: My whole life). Like I already said, my best friend is gone. Yet I'm here. Ugh. Fuck god, fuck people, and especially fuck me.

Joe shoots out vagina people situation:

Met girl 1 three years ago. She was friends with my girlfriend at the time. She is extremely hot and we have some things in common (musical taste to an extent, writing, quirkiness). Met girl 2 a few months ago. I randomly started talking to her about metal. She is smart, extremely hot, artistic, suffers from depression (which I dig) and is someone I can fucking jam with. Girl 3 I met a few days ago and see potential with. She likes metal, and she is hot, I don't know what else we have in common, but she seems quite interesting. She has a fucking twin though, who likes metal as well.