The Whining and Bitching Thread

i suggest you go with the twins and have an incestual lesbian 3way

I was joking. I'm not doing this shit to be cool. I wouldn't say all three of them are "after my cock" either. What I'm bitching about is that I fear if I choose any of them then one or both of the others would cause me to be confused and stuff in said relationship.

In before the obvious answers to this issue.

You're probably the least cool person on this forum after Krig, because all you do is point out how cool you are because you know words in six different languages and smoke weed and frankly you just seem to be trying to hard. I think you need to learn from Alter about the meaning of being cool.

I think you need to check my posts, I do a lot more than point out how cool I apparently think I am. Yes, I smoke weed (and for the record, I smoke it REALLY infrequently), yes, I'm learning a few languages. I don't just jump on the forum to go "HEY GUYS LOOK HOW COOL I AM." Maybe that's the way everyone perceives it or something.

That may be true, but the reality is that I don't only whore my linguistic knowledge (which I am not trying to imply is large, for that matter) and talk about how cool I am because for once in my life I have a situation where I have a choice in females, and that I smoke weed every few months.

I'll pull the "you don't know me" card, because it pretty much is true. I may present myself as a total shithead here, though.

Mr. Blinka loves to worship my phallus of Latin and Greek wisdom on AIM. Besides that, I couldn't care less about his worthless posts on this board.