The Whining and Bitching Thread

No, you basically reiterate their argument with as many words as possible to make it somehow make their argument look bad.

It's really immature/annoying when someone is mad at you and turns other people who have absolutely NOTHING to do with the issue against you.

I'll have to put up one of my gf's checks and show how the taxes work...She works 40 hours or more. If she gets more than 4 hours of overtime, the taxes take away all of it. So if she make $200 more with overtime, she keeps like 20 bucks. It's ridiculous.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. I have to get ahold of myself. My panic is getting to such a point where im afraid to fucking go to the gas station. Cant go out with friends, especially this one girl who is newly single and I have loved for a long time. '. This shit is ridiculous
This fucking DISEASE is paralyzing

yeah man, fucking horrible.Honestly it fucking disables all aspects of my life;friends, girlfriends, going out, even fucking restaurants. I cant get a GF because I cant fucking go out. ugh

sory drunk here

If it's just anxiety, which I have a bad case of...there's not much I can say man. I took 5 or 6 different medications for it that didn't help. My gf called 911 a couple years back because she thought I was dying when I had an attack. I was fine, but they get extreme. You learn to start handling it though. It's hard, and sometimes even I go through them despite getting better control over it. A couple shots or some weed sort of helps sometimes, but even then...that's a lot of why I don't sleep. I'm on here a lot to waste time because I can't get comfortable. I can't breathe...can't describe it. It's hell, and I sympathize with you.

Sorry guys, that really sucks. And my problem now seems moot.

My computer is acting all balls on me. It's been doing this for a couple days now: once a page loads on the internet it freezes intermittently for brief moments (usually just seconds). It's fucking annoying though, because it makes scrolling a pain in the ass, and it fucks up my typing (if it freezes while I'm typing it causes certain letters to get skipped over).

It only happens on the internet (all other programs on my computer run normally), and it's mostly on UM. Other sites work fine. But it's starting to really piss me off.