The Whining and Bitching Thread

Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif

popcornj.gif

25.gif

Devasya, if WAIF is right about calling you uncool, you've got problems. If you actually care what we think (you probably shouldn't) then you should tone down the attempts at humor and coolness. You come off as dumb and desperate.

It's obvious I care on some level, not a level to lose sleep over by any means, but I do enjoy coming to this forum. I'll tone down on my attempts at humor because it seems that I don't get it across very well that I'm joking.

Wasn't this guy the same guy who had his mom pay for lengthy trips in foreign countries and still say his homelife sucks?

These weren't so much "trips" and only one of my stays in a foreign country was lengthy and my family is quite spread out on the globe anyway. Besides, yeah, there were some shitty times at home but now my family has figured out how to not get on each other's nerves and everything is awesome.

The point I was making is I'm not up-to-my-balls rich and spoiled. Most of the reason I could travel so much is because parts of my family are in different parts of the world. I wasn't (as I rarely ever have done on this board seriously) bragging.