The Whining and Bitching Thread

Did/will any of you have to be Santa? We had the in-store Santa thing the other day and I was Santa...fortunately, the manager that night didn't realize we were doing it and wound up turning away the one person who came to do it. Otherwise I would have had to dress up as Santa and sit in the break room with some kid on my lap for a photo...the whole thing was sketchy as hell.

I thought only 24s were doing it. Fux. I don't think we are...I've heard nothing. My store manager could though, he's fat and can be mildly jolly.

Speaking of him, he cut my Thursdays then guess who texted me (lol, not even called) to see if I could work the very shift on the very day he cut? Then when I came in, he thanked me. :lol: wtf

I thought Santa impersonations only happened at malls, not individual stores. That's rather odd.

My brother is a student teacher at Oswego High School in Oswego, NY and my mom needed to find some information about the school schedule for some reason, so she googled "Oswego High School" or something to find it and looked at the job postings while she was there, since I'm looking for a job.

I can't really afford to be picky, so she called me to tell me that there's an immediate opening for a custodian to work from 3:00 to 11:00 PM, which is perfect, since I don't like to wake up too early. So I went to the Oswego School District website, found and exact job she was telling me about and started applying online. An hour into the application and half way through the total application process, it was asking me about teaching certificatates and shit and stating what certificates are required for what school jobs IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, because my mom and I both visited the the website of a school district by the same name, but in a completely different state.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg

Subtitles exist almost exclusively because the audience at which the particular version of the film is directed is not expected to know the language in which the actors are speaking, not because people talk during movies. :zombie: