The Whining and Bitching Thread

itunes works incredibly on macs, so its my choice. However, I did have it on a Window XP and Vista run PC( 2 seperate Pc's) and it was so SHIT it was unbelievable. For the record, I also had a shitload if issues with Winamp on pc's. Im honestly fine with Windows Media Player

My iTunes glitches sometimes. It just freezes up, but when I open the program control it says that it's still running. It just won't do anything. I have to close it out using the program control and then reopen it.

That said, it works fine for me most of the time.

Any sort of ticket in West Virginia is brutal too. They make you pay court costs on everything.

For just GETTING a ticket, regardless of the ticket's penalty, you get atleast 150 right off the top of your head for court costs.

Based on the speeding tickets I've gotten here, the formula appears to be $5 for every MPH over the speed limit plus about $60 in court fees. If you go 20+ over the limit though, it's considered reckless driving, so the penalty's probably a lot more severe for that.

We did have this absolutely absurd speeding fine of like $1500 for a short time in recent years (I think there were also similar fines for random shit like failing to signal during a turn), but there was so much protest over it that they repealed the law and reimbursed the people who had been fined under it.

This shit is getting seriously annoying.

I bought something 2 weeks ago, and the guy who sent it did it media mail, and it is still not here - fine media mail takes a while sometimes, but the fucking guy lives in OHIO. There is no excuse for it to be taking this long wtf.

Especially considering I just got something I ordered less than a week ago FROM CANADA in today. :\

My girlfriend recently got a ticket while driving home at night after work. The ticket was for not having her headlights on, but when the cop looked at her license he started questioning her ridiculously. She has a Michigan license, and the cop told her that if she accepts employment in the state of Florida she has to get a Florida license. He told her that it was a felony and that he could take her into jail if he wanted, and he kept accusing her of lying to him about why she had a Michigan license. Needless to say, she was pretty upset.

He ended up letting her go, but the kicker is he wasn't even correct; since she's a full-time student she doesn't need to change her license. I really hate cops sometimes. They can be such pricks.

I stayed up until 4:00 AM last night and set my alarm clock for 1:30 PM because I wasn't scheduled to work until 3:00 PM today. However, the phone started ringing off the hook at 8:00 AM. Every single time it jolted me awake and I would listen to person leaving the message on the answering machine before deciding it wasn't important and then going back to sleep only for the phone to ring again, jolting me back awake like half an hour later. I finally gave up trying to sleep and got out of bed at noon. Ironically, the phone hasn't rung since, but it doesn't even matter because the possibility for me to get a decent night of sleep has already been ruined. As if that isn't bad enough, two of the calls are from my brother's employer asking him to come in on his day off to cover for someone who called in sick, but by the time he woke up and called them at 1:30 PM, they had already decided to close down for the day. Two more calls are from my own employer asking me to come in early, but not even to cover for someone ASAP. They just decided to wake me up in the middle of the morning to ask if I could come in at 2:45 instead of 3:00.

I don't know which two, but two of the calls even interupted dreams that I was very interested in finishing. One of them was me on some sort of Prince of Persia type obstacle course in which I was either chasing someone, being chased, or looking for some significant item. The second time I was watching a female assassin being ambushed by enemy soldiers, right before making her escape around a corner. After the soldiers had left I walked around the same corner and then decided to go to the bathroom in a public bathroom. Upon entering, I discovered that the female assassin was taking a shower in one of the toilet stalls :)lol:). Then she opened the door to let me in and upon discovering that we were both naked for some reason, we started having sex right there.
My girlfriend recently got a ticket while driving home at night after work. The ticket was for not having her headlights on, but when the cop looked at her license he started questioning her ridiculously. She has a Michigan license, and the cop told her that if she accepts employment in the state of Florida she has to get a Florida license. He told her that it was a felony and that he could take her into jail if he wanted, and he kept accusing her of lying to him about why she had a Michigan license. Needless to say, she was pretty upset.

He ended up letting her go, but the kicker is he wasn't even correct; since she's a full-time student she doesn't need to change her license. I really hate cops sometimes. They can be such pricks.
Unfortunately, the police force and military are appealing to the types of people who need to compensate for a sense of inadequacy by putting themselves in a position of power and imposing their perceived dominance on others. I can't even think of an effective way to screen for these types of people, because we can't really afford to have a police force and military full of push overs, either.

My geometry teacher, instead of spending class doing a nice review for midterms, is making us start material from the next quarter. It's annoying, because along with the pile of homework, there is a pile of review work. Gah, and she's nice, so I can't hate her.