The Whining and Bitching Thread

toy-a-day_-june-2008.png

I got one when they came out and broke it within 3 months. I know just have a 16GB sony flash thing. I has a very very sad.

The 120's are discontinued so they are getting more difficult to find. I got one back in November. Am happy. My previous 80GB Zune is still going strong but the battery life is pretty low on it.

My 30GB Zune has no ESP, so if I wear my wool coat while listening to music on my Zune, I usually have to restart it 3 or 4 times. Last night it went from having half its battery life to completely drained from one shock.

Or if I drop my Zune even slightly (say, from my armrest to the seat of my car), I have to restart it.

Also, if I leave it in a cold place, the battery drains completely.

I'll probably start listening to CD's again pretty soon here (once I get a new car stereo).

Oh, and does anyone else have a problem listening to Everything Is Fire in digital form? I noticed that no matter where I download it from, the last four tracks skip constantly, in the exact same parts, on both my Zune and my computer. But when I listen to the CD, this doesn't happen.

My 30GB Zune has no ESP, so if I wear my wool coat while listening to music on my Zune, I usually have to restart it 3 or 4 times. Last night it went from having half its battery life to completely drained from one shock.

Or if I drop my Zune even slightly (say, from my armrest to the seat of my car), I have to restart it.

Also, if I leave it in a cold place, the battery drains completely.

Never left it in a cold place, but I have dropped mine from a treadmill before which then kicked it back to the floor without a problem. I do have a pretty neanderthalic leather case on it though that was meant for 1st generation zunes. Does a great job of protecting it.

I forgot to process a US mail overnight with a 200,000 dollar check in it today. FML.

I've done shit like this. One time I failed to process an order that had to ship the same day. I got a call from the customer the next day saying "I never received an acknowledgement for this." We had to overnight it and pay for it. Never making that mistake again.

How do you know that theres a $200,000 check end there? Dayum.

If it's addressed to the business and no specific department, it has to be opened to determine which product line it goes to. In this case, since it wasn't found until end of business day, it was opened to see if there was a check in there and, if there was, how big the check is.