The Whining and Bitching Thread

You can't be serious about this. I don't know if you're fishing for compliments or not, but all I'm going to say is, have you ever looked at yourself in a mirror before?

I'm not fishing. I'm not ugly by any means and I'm not a knockout. But Japanese girls in their 20s in big cities in Japan are SIZZLIN' - the vast majority are slim, perfectly groomed, and much less likely to cop attitude/burp than me

edit: King Drunkard, did I not make a post a while back about how you are making tons of sense lately?

I used to think a lot of the things you said were stupid and/or wrong, but recently our opinions are aligned like the Sun and the Moon and I can learn from your male wisdom.

It's crazy torrential downpouring here and it's been really windy all day. I kind of want to go out and roll around in the mud like a savage, but I can't. I got rained on a little during my lunch trek and now my hair looks like crap.

I am whining and bitching about the fact that I can't really do much about this girl that I have a massive crush on. This is compounded by the fact that she is quite into me as well. Damn it.

I think this statement has implications that you probably didn't intend, brah. :tickled:
Such as? I exclude all female relatives, but it does apply to me yes. Doesn't mean a guy would go through with it by any means, just that the thought is gonna cross his mind.

I am whining and bitching about the fact that I can't really do much about this girl that I have a massive crush on. This is compounded by the fact that she is quite into me as well. Damn it.
Dude, that sounds really shitty. What's the situation?

I've reached the half-way point in a four-week stretch of not seeing my girlfriend. It's tough adjusting to these long distance relationships when I'm so used to seeing her every day.

Whining and bitching: I overslept this morning, just enough so that I couldn't walk to work and got a ride. The lining of my shoes has detached from the bottom, so it sticks to my foot. I have to stay late at work to record a listening test for the oral communications exam. Fuck Tuesdays.

I've reached the half-way point in a four-week stretch of not seeing my girlfriend. It's tough adjusting to these long distance relationships when I'm so used to seeing her every day.

Know that feeling. My girlfriend's in China, and then she goes back down to Florida for one more year while I go to Chicago. It's going to be rough.

OK, this is beyond ridiculous. First ProTools fails to work on my computer, and after buying a good microphone yesterday to compensate, I am greeted with the usb cable that came with it not working and now I am disappointed, pissed, and sad...yet again. I called CAD Audio and am waiting for a reply back, but does anyone know if Guitar Center offers free repairs?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Haha, yeah right, guitar center doing anything for free...maybe if you have the receipt you could try it, but don't hold your breath.

Sucks, because I have a long weekend this week and a serious need for some way to procrastinate.