The Whining and Bitching Thread

So weird, I was joking yesterday that it wouldn't work, after the ProTools disaster and all, and of course it actually doesn't work the next day. It's not an issue with my computer so that's good, but something needs to be fixed with the usb connection. To be quite honest, I wouldn't be surprised if I made it worse. I straightened out a paper clip and poked it through some holes and took apart the microphone too. I figured that the one or two holes at the bottom of the mic were there for manual emergency fixes. I was able to push the usb connection within the mic all the way down to its presumably original position, but it still won't connect to the actual cable.

Even weirder is that I'm not as pissed as I thought I would be. I've dealt with being disappointed with ProTools for so long I guess I've given up. :lol: :(

EDIT: But I also need to seriously fix this shit and get some recording done. It'd be nice to have a significant amount by the end of the summer, because to be quite honest, it'd probably be some extra stuff to put on a college application. I mean how many other applicants would be able to say they've released kvlt br00tal metuhl. Colleges says they like diversity and all :p

Fucking working 5 days in a row in a physically demanding job that tires me out. Fucking shit.

Plus summer school.

I loved working nights at my factory summer job when I was younger, so nice and quiet being just some 20 people in a place meant for a couple of hundreds.

OK, this is beyond ridiculous. First ProTools fails to work on my computer, and after buying a good microphone yesterday to compensate, I am greeted with the usb cable that came with it not working and now I am disappointed, pissed, and sad...yet again. I called CAD Audio and am waiting for a reply back, but does anyone know if Guitar Center offers free repairs?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

They offer free shitty advice. You could see if that helps.

I loved working nights at my factory summer job when I was younger, so nice and quiet being just some 20 people in a place meant for a couple of hundreds.
It's not that bad, it's just that it takes up my whole evening, plus most of the day I don't like doing much so I'll have a lot of energy for work, and when I'm done I'm pretty tired.

They offer free shitty advice. You could see if that helps.

I'm waiting on a reply from CAD, I'll give them a day or two more. If not, I'm going back to Guitar Center and returning the microphone, hopefully in time for some sort of July 4th sale.

So basically, I've spent about $400 on recording equipment since February and all of it has failed. I'm starting to feel like Jari Maenpaa.

I can't believe you are complaining about not having enough movies to watch to fill your time at work. Die.

The grass is always greener on the other side. It is a huge luxury and I do not take it for granted.

Today's whine/bitch is that I forgot to pack perfume for my weekend away. GOD MY LIFE IS SO HARD

It seems like everybody is getting sick right now. I've had some sort of sinus infection for the past few days.