The Whining and Bitching Thread

Man Satanstoenail that sounds like a goddamn awful Saturday night.

I'm pretty annoyed with myself for being weak and succumbing to culture fatigue/S.A.D. and being a jerk lately. Only two and a half weeks til NY but goddamn that seems so far away.

Wow. After months of months of not arguing with my parents, they just decided to make a volcano out of a molehill.

We went to the movies tonight, and we saw different movies. The movie I saw started before theirs, and ended much earlier, so my friends and I went to the lake by the theater. So I feel my phone vibrate, and I realize I had a missed call because I can't really feel my phone vibrate when I'm walking. So I answered and told my mom that I was at the lake and that I was on my way back. Five minutes later she proceeds to call me again and I try to tell her where I was again but she kept asking me the same question over and over and wouldn't let me speak, so I hung up and decided to text it to her. Then my father joins in, and both of them end up calling me every thirty seconds and texting me every minute, while I'm trying to explain everything to them through texts. When I got back to the theater they got all angry at me and accused me of smoking pot. They accused me of being evasive and short with my responses and I even showed them the times of the texts and calls but they kept going on about how I broke their trust. They didn't listen when I told them how hard it is to text a thorough answer to two people at once when you're getting called four times a minute and getting texted twice a minute.

My friends with benefits situation is gone for the foreseeable future. Time to put effort back into searching on dating websites again

Lemme guess, she tried to turn the fwb into a relationship and you told her to give you space for a while. Thank god my fwbs never try to pull that shit. My BBWs know their place. fml! :(
Good luck on Internet dating, bro. That shit is the fucking pits.
Man, I just now found out that my eBay account got suspended. I guess I'll be making that list after all. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING LEFT EAR IS BLOCKED UP.

I DIDN'T EVEN GO SWIMMING IN THE PAST TWO DAYS EITHER. I JUST WOKE UP WITH THAT SHIT BLOCKED UP.

my left ear is a little blocked too. what gives? my summer cold is almost gone though.

my asshole bled when i pooped this morning but at least i pooped. turns out beer cures constipation