The Whining and Bitching Thread

I think it's some shit going around. Had that problem for like a week, left ear as well.

I had the same thing except it was in my right ear. What's been going around anyway? I don't know what causes that sort of thing. A sinus infection maybe?

Just a cold can do it. I had/am almost over an extremely mild summer cold with postnasal drip and my ear got fuxx0red. Could have been my experiment with a neti pot on Friday night in which I spewed salt water everywhere and accidentally swallowed some and almost drowned, too.

YES THAT'S THE SPIRIT LET'S HAVE A TYPHOON LEVEL THUNDERSTORM RIGHT WHEN I WANT TO LEAVE WORK TO MAKE A VERY TIGHT TRAIN CONNECTION TO A CRAPPY LOCAL LINE THAT MAY NOT EVEN BE RUNNING, WITH A CONNECTION TO TAKE AN OVERNIGHT FERRY ALL THE WAY TO FUCKING KANSAI

TIMING COULDN'T BE BETTER

ur doin it wrong. I discovered years ago that whenever I seemingly "lost" something, it's always best to check the most ridiculous places, the places where you wouldn't think it would be in a million years, and more often than not you'll find it.

ur doin it wrong. I discovered years ago that whenever I seemingly "lost" something, it's always best to check the most ridiculous places, the places where you wouldn't think it would be in a million years, and more often than not you'll find it.

Haha it ended up being at a friend's house, which I was sure that I hadn't brought it there.

I loathe the when people use ellipsis for seemingly inexplicable reasons. The girl I mentioned in the males and females thread uses them all the time in text messages and it is often very misleading.

Some fat girl is stalking me. Oh and I'm so fucking boring and shitty to talk to that my little attempts at becoming friendly with some sexy girls have died.

I doubt you're boring, donkey lips, you're probably no less interesting than the guys those sexy chicks date are. the reason why you can't date those hotties and they can is because those guys have more money, power, and/or sex appeal. Has nothing to do with your conversation ability.There's really nothing you're going to say to a hot girl to change her mind about you, so just take some time away from the chicks to improve yourself and give it another go when you feel you're ready. Gl

Some fat girl is stalking me. Oh and I'm so fucking boring and shitty to talk to that my little attempts at becoming friendly with some sexy girls have died.

You're probably too accessible to the sexy girls and don't possess the whole "mystique" bullshit that females like. Fat girls don't have enough self esteem to stalk super confident manly men either. Interpret as you will.