The Whining and Bitching Thread

There was a greenfly swarm in my town today. I actually gave up trying to keep my left eye open. I don't really understand why they were only landing on that one but whatever. I hate it when we get insect swarms.

DD coffee is pretty good. I actively miss it in Japan. Coffee comes in a can or from Starbucks/Starbucks clones, unless you're at a nice restaurant. And there are no nice restaurants or Starbucks in my city.

Fuck I'm going to drink DD coffee every day from Thursday through Wednesday the 11th. Maybe 3-4 a day to combat constipation.

The AC at work is still broken and today like every other day is mid-90s, humid and still.

Whenever I drink a lot of coffee I start having urinary difficulties.

I thought this would be somehow relevant to your interests.

Dunkin Donuts coffee is fucking great tbh. If your looking for regular coffee that doesn't have 1000 calories and costs 5 dollars more than DD like Starbucks does. I'll take DD anyday.

Starbucks is amazing if you brew it yourself. Everytime I go to a Starbucks store they always serve Pike Place and it always tastes burnt, probably because they leave it on the heating tray for way too long. It pisses me off even more whenever I realize I just paid nearly $3 for a venti coffee that tastes like shit.

Anyway, my favorite coffee is 100% Kona from these roadside stands in Hawaii. You can't even buy the shit in stores or online or anything. It's like a roadside vegetable stand out in the middle of nowhere that these farmers set out. They grow and roast themselves and it's fucking godly. It's also one of the most expensive things I buy ($40 for a lb of beans). I usually talk my girlfriend's mom into sending me a bag of beans for Christmas, which is about the only thing I look forward to during winter.

As for other stuff, I prefer a lot of the different Starbucks flavors because despite being extremely prevelant, they make some killer coffee. My favorites are Pike Place, House Blend, Italian Roast, and Gazebo Summer Blend, which is seasonal coffee, Kenya, Sumatra, and Gold Coast Blend.

Coffee is just like beer mang, you get what you pay for, and if you're content with drinking Folgers or Maxwell House, that's cool, but that's also why your coffee tastes like dirt.

I thank the Lord every day that I am satisfied with mediocrity in coffee and beer. I can die happy with Asahi and Sapporo (available for purchase at convenience stores) and Panera/DD coffee.

:lol: Whenever I go to the local Asia mart I consider buying some Asahi but I never do.

But yeah, good coffee definitely costs a pretty penny, but I enjoy it so it's worth it to me. I can't think of the last time I had cheap coffee. DD is the cheapest I go.

I'm afraid I'm just one of those folks who can't acquire the taste for unsweetened coffee.

At least I can appreciate beer.

Interestingly enough, there are certain blends out there that are naturally sweetened just by the type of bean and where it comes from. But like I said, if that's what you like then that's what you like, there's no sense in changing just for the sake of change.

Now that we've been talking about coffee I just realized I'm out and need to go buy some.

Asahi is ok. It's probably the most "average" beer I can think of. 5% alc, medium in color, mild in taste, bubbly not flat like Budweiser.

Sapporo is a little creamier and I prefer it to Asahi but it feels heavier in your stomach. I used to go to PF Changs and order Sapporo 500 mL cans for $8 when I was 19-20. Now I can buy them at a vending machine for under $3.