The Whining and Bitching Thread

Fuck apartment searching. Less than a week left on my current place, and I don't have the next one lined up yet.

Went to see a place today which was really nice except I would be sharing the building with the landlord, who's a persnickety bitch and would probably charge me out the ass for leaving a scrape on the place.

Want to look at apartments managed by this one rental agency, but I scheduled a viewing with them two weeks ago and forgot to show up, and now every time I call back I never get past the receptionist, who is never short on excuses for the agents not being available.

Fuck apartment searching.

Tell me about it. I live alone and I'm like the only person in the office these days. Bike riding sucks.

I really want to go for a run and I could since there's nothing to do at work, but it's too hot out to be safe and the only place to run around here is sandy.

fucking new york. fuck that place.

(I'm an upstate bogan - I like pissing outside and ROOTING in car parks)

I'm an Aussie bogan and I also like pissing outside and I'm definitely not averse to rooting in car parks, however in my opinion NYC is awesome and I'd happily go and live there for a period of time but not forever.

I had that happen to me last summer for about the same amount (from a Walmart in Ohio), and Wachovia not only alerted me but reimbursed me for the stolen cash. I was pleasantly surprised.

Speaking of stealing money, I just realized the FAFSA I submitted last year was wrong and I was awarded a Pell Grant but shouldn't have. Thanks taxpayers!

Seriously though, I feel really guilty but there's nothing I can do about it. I even called them to tell them what happened but they told me not to worry about it. It wasn't that much money anyways.

I had that happen to me last summer for about the same amount (from a Walmart in Ohio), and Wachovia not only alerted me but reimbursed me for the stolen cash. I was pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, Chase (hurhur I guess) sent me an alert for it this morning with a number to call, so I submitted a claim and should be getting my money back. Also had my card canceled so no more can be done.

I'm in a bit of a situation. I have an unconditional offer to do Politics at uni but I'm having second thoughts.

Politics Vs Business studies.

What do you people think?

The other thing is I almost failed my A levels. I've got into Bradford, who are actually decent for Politics, their peace studies department is well regarded. If I had to wait a year then apply for a Business course I'd really struggle to get in anywhere at all. I only have 220 UCAS points.

The other thing is I almost failed my A levels. I've got into Bradford, who are actually decent for Politics, their peace studies department is well regarded. If I had to wait a year then apply for a Business course I'd really struggle to get in anywhere at all. I only have 220 UCAS points.

Fuck off did you almost fail with 220 UCAS.

I had like 200 and still got into my uni.

Why do me and the girlfriend have to fucking fight on the one-year anniversary of getting with her? Fuck this is dumb.