The Whining and Bitching Thread

Why do me and the girlfriend have to fucking fight on the one-year anniversary of getting with her? Fuck this is dumb.

So tell her that. Nothing shuts a bitch up faster than "you're being stupid, shut up"

I have such a headache and feel so hung over but I just had a pint and a half of 5% pilsener last night. And it's 5 am and I need to go back to bed.

I hate those fucking assholes from American Pickers, wanna punch them so bad.

Nothing shuts a bitch up faster than "you're being stupid, shut up"

That's not true.

slap.jpg

Either a good hard slap or even a quick sharp jab to the nose is the best method.

People are flaking on plans. I wouldn't care so much but this is my friend's one and only Saturday night in town and I am stressing that she is going to be disappointed.

Holy fuck!!!!!

This text book is $206.50, and the lab book is $78.75! This is a fucking ripoff man! Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not fucking paying that much money for a text book I'll only need for THREE GODDAMN MONTHS!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh and did I mention I'm paying for three other classes whose books are $100+ each with out of pocket money? dbl FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So I'm kind of annoyed right now because I guess there is a show tonight that Dakryn is going to and I said I would probably go but it's a bunch of bands that I don't really care that much about and it is expensive. I think it's like $22 to get in. I really want to meet that wackjob Dakryn but I really don't want to spend that kind of money to see the likes of Soilwork and Swashbuckle. WHAT SHOULD I DO????

Holy fuck!!!!!

This text book is $206.50, and the lab book is $78.75! This is a fucking ripoff man! Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not fucking paying that much money for a text book I'll only need for THREE GODDAMN MONTHS!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh and did I mention I'm paying for three other classes whose books are $100+ each with out of pocket money? dbl FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

half.com, bro

So I'm kind of annoyed right now because I guess there is a show tonight that Dakryn is going to and I said I would probably go but it's a bunch of bands that I don't really care that much about and it is expensive. I think it's like $22 to get in. I really want to meet that wackjob Dakryn but I really don't want to spend that kind of money to see the likes of Soilwork and Swashbuckle. WHAT SHOULD I DO????

Get really drunk at the show and then it won't matter

I would have paid more than that to go to Summer Slaughter, where the headliner, Decapitated, was the only tolerable band. I passed.

Holy fuck!!!!!

Check Chegg.com or any another book rental site.

So I guess I'm gonna go to the show. I mean, Dakryn is there for fuck's sake. Why would I pass up such an opportunity? Hopefully we will have some enlightening conversations about fluoridated water and my pals, and my pals drinking fluoridated water. :dopey:

I'm whining and bitching because of my daughter's incessant whining and bitching. She's been throwing tantrums for the last 36 hours now, and I want to shove her back in her mother's womb. Plus, it's now 2 AM, and I want to go to bed since I have to work tomorrow, but no, she's still awake bitching that I won't let her watch cartoons anymore. I never thought it was appropriate to call a 4 year old girl a bitch, especially if she's my own offspring, but I will say it: my daughter is being a god damn bitch.

I'm whining and bitching because of my daughter's incessant whining and bitching. She's been throwing tantrums for the last 36 hours now, and I want to shove her back in her mother's womb. Plus, it's now 2 AM, and I want to go to bed since I have to work tomorrow, but no, she's still awake bitching that I won't let her watch cartoons anymore. I never thought it was appropriate to call a 4 year old girl a bitch, especially if she's my own offspring, but I will say it: my daughter is being a god damn bitch.

Last edited by a moderator: