The Whining and Bitching Thread

What the hell... I went on a 4-5 hour hike today, almost constantly harassed by bugs whenever I stopped to rest, and I only get my first mosquito bite *now* while sitting in my bedroom back home. Little bastard snuck up on me while I was on the phone and distracted. Where the hell did he come from? Did I carry him 100 miles back with me in my backpack? Fuck's sake.

I get mosquito bites at work all the time, I don't even notice them. I basically start the day by bathing in bug spray, but they still find the weak spots, particularly my shoulders. They bite through my fucking shirt.

Mosquitoes are awful and there is nothing more infuriating than sleeping in an infested area and hearing them whining in your ears.

It's Sunday night already. Boooo.

The bugs haven't been too bad lately. Not as bad as early June and May. I could hardly go outside without running into insects flying into my face.

%@(^*#@!$^(*!#^(*&(!*$!#^(*^P(!#$^*P("^~!"_^

MOTHER FUCKER! I just returned home from Dunkin Donuts, ate a couple of my donuts and went to take a swig of my coffee AND THERE WAS FUCKING CREAM AND SUGAR IN IT! OMG FUCKING DISGUSTING! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I almost spit it out. Goddamnit, who would have thought ordering a LARGE BLACK COFFEE was so fucking difficult?!

fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I fucking hate clocks that do the ticking sound all the time. I always have to turn them off. Fucking tick, tack, tick, tack, tick, tack, I'd go fucking nuts.

Putting cream and sugar in coffee is like putting ice and salt in beer.

What makes it worse is that was my free one after buying 4 large coffees. Talk about getting fucked.

Yeah man, I hate sugar in coffee. Never understood what's so popular about that.

In-laws. Try a two month holiday with them. My own fucking fault. I'm such an ass.

Your wife will look like your mother in law.

EDIT: You should've fucked her mother first so you know what parallel dimension will her vagina get you into after 25 years. Could've been some fucking dry universe there, one has to be careful with these choices. My sister returned from Morocco few days back and brought some sand fleas or something, and they're said to like male reproduction organs, so I don't touch anything here, and that's only one genital bullshit man, there are tons. So watch your mother in-law.