The Whining and Bitching Thread

Aghhh I'm making a lesson about ordering hamburgers and french fries at fast food restaurants and using a Five Guys menu as the model for class. I could SO go for some Five Guys like you wouldn't believe.

I could go for five guys too.

image.jpg
?

Five Guys is based out of DC if I recall. It's just burgers and hot dogs and french fries, but it's all really good. Gigantic portions and the fries are fried in peanut oil and they have free peanuts all over the place for you to munch on.

menu1.png

Bought swedish julmust and the store labeled it as root beer..whoever made that sign needs to get fired

They opened a 5 Guys close to my job, and I have no desire to try it because Omaha is overloaded with decadent burger joints. We have all the fast food chains, local spots like King Kong (1/2 patties only, up to 4 on 1 burger), Bronco Burger, and Burger Star, upscale franchises like Red Robin and Smash Burger; we even have a Fat Burger for fuck's sake. I don't claim to be an expert, but I think that may be one of the reasons that Omaha is one the fattest cities in America.