The Whining and Bitching Thread

They opened a 5 Guys close to my job, and I have no desire to try it because Omaha is overloaded with decadent burger joints. We have all the fast food chains, local spots like King Kong (1/2 patties only, up to 4 on 1 burger), Bronco Burger, and Burger Star, upscale franchises like Red Robin and Smash Burger; we even have a Fat Burger for fuck's sake. I don't claim to be an expert, but I think that may be one of the reasons that Omaha is one the fattest cities in America.

That's a lot of burgers.

Serious question, how often would you say the average Omaha resident eats burgers? I think when I'm in the US I eat an average of 1-2 burgers a month.

So i tried "hash" (not actually hash just weed) brownies for the first time and it had a completely different effect then smoking it. Got a weird body high at first then an hour later i became extremely sleepy and felt like i couldn't move. It was weird, i can't explain it fully. Guess I'll stick to smoking it.

I don't like brownies. I made the error of going to a bhangra night club event the one time I ate them, and I just stood there drooling because I couldn't move. It also lasted so long that I got all paranoid I would never sober up.

I smoked some killer weed the other day.

I've been in such a funk lately. I wish I had some more weed. I hate my stupid fucking job. My boss does not pay me enough for the work I do. He is a cheap, fat asshole. And he only wears track pants with elastic waistbands because nothing else will fit. I'm on the verge of fucking poverty, trying to get through school. I never have money to go out anywhere anymore, if I didn't eat at home every meal I would starve.
If this asshole just paid me like 2 dollars more an hour we could call it even. It wouldn't even amount to that much more on the payroll. I started out just filing, but now I do everything and never got a raise.
Like really, our company car to make deliveries in is a lexus, that cost 539 a month. and he can't afford to give me a two dollar raise. I hope the fat ass chokes on an egg roll. They didn't give me columbus day as a paid holiday either.

Yeah working for the man BLOWS. Tomorrow I might papercut my jugular to go on disability.