The Whining and Bitching Thread

oh right. My bad Zeph.

I don't think he's really using her as a social crutch though - he goes out with the guys without her and does his own thing, and they have their own friends as far as I know. I did what you mentioned though - spent too much time with my college boyfriend who was kind of a socially paranoid hermit and missed a lot of fun.

I'm not addicted to anything; there just isn't a fucking reason to stop.

In other words, you're psychologically dependent. Get some hobbies and/or do something useful with your life.

edit: Volunteering somewhere would be a good idea since you're unemployed. Not only can you choose the type of work and your schedule, but it builds your resume. Better than sitting on your ass.

Back to smoking again lol I told my parents I swore everything off after all the shit with the suicide attempt/hallucinations/shit, but seriously life is fucking boring. I never thought I'd be this god damned bored after almost dying and seeing all that shit but I kinda miss seeing shit. Now instead of stuff coming out of walls, they're just plain fucking walls! I'm not addicted to anything; there just isn't a fucking reason to stop. My friends that don't do drugs are pussies and my friends that do either have jobs or are too far away and don't play instruments.
I need a few jobless girlfriendless losers like myself that play different fucking instruments, have nothing better to do, and listen to some actual fucking mehtulz :lol:

Smarten up, grow up. Read this, and shut the fuck up!

oh right. My bad Zeph.

I don't think he's really using her as a social crutch though - he goes out with the guys without her and does his own thing, and they have their own friends as far as I know. I did what you mentioned though - spent too much time with my college boyfriend who was kind of a socially paranoid hermit and missed a lot of fun.

I've been trying to avoid this. I go out on weekends without her, but tbh we spend most of the week together and it's nice but slightly constraining.
On the other hand, most of the people on my floor like to get drunk at 2 AM on Tuesday morning and yell in the hallways, so I think I can be forgiven for not socializing quite so much.

Yeah Zephyrus aren't you pretty much the same age as WAIF?

I don't see what's so awful about living the freshman year life. Looking down your nose at people doing things you yourself have done suggests you're not at peace with yourself IMO. Didn't everyone go through a sex maniac phase when we all first lost our virginities? I know I did, I was EXACTLY like WAIF. And it was fun, and while some of my friends got annoyed with me at the time, we're all fine now.

Nothing's awful about it, actually I think it's a "rite of passage" in its on way. It's a step towards better social capability, that alot of young people lack.

It's just that alot of less-smart kids seem to get stuck in this phase and way of thinking.

I too went through a sex maniac phase, but it wasn't when I lost my virginity (I lost mine when I was 15). It was after I found out that my girlfriend at the time was cheating on me, sleeping with one of my best friends, who was cheating on his girlfriend as well. I had to leave for Singapore for my national service and remained single for about a year and a half after the shitty relationship and was fucking any slightly above average pussy I could get that I didn't have to pay for. (I've gotten myself checked, I'm clean :p) I somewhat made a dick of myself alot as well because I was testosterone filled and drank way more than I could handle.

You learn from these things, and you move on.

You should talk to him about it, or just apply for another job/threaten to quit? What exactly do you do and how much do you get anyways?

I started out just filing blueprints and Stuff for the purchase orders. Now I do that, data entry, answer the phones, check invoices, mail invoices, and so on. I'm only making 9 an hour, what I first was making when I started. I looked for another job, but the only store that called back was Dick's Sporting goods. I live in the middle of nowhere, which is really hard to do on long island so everything is like 1/2 hour to an hour drive away.

I just don't bust my ass to finish anything, I dyed my hair blue because I don't care about looking office appropriate, and I bring my ipod in every day now. My give a fuck has completely run out. Oh yeah and I'm taking next week off to go to a show.

They suspended raises because "the economy is bad". But by December when its obligatory raise time, If I don't get one I'm going to look for another job...again.

I was almost at that phase, I left the most horrible relationship ever in August. But the guys that want to get with me are either really cute and really dumb, not my type at all (jewish lawyer), or completely anti social and I am too so we find ourselves at a stalemate.

Just not actively in pursuit.

You're a fucking idiot if you won't give Jewish lawyers a chance.

Jewish guys have giant dicks and lawyers are rich.

Sounds like a raise is in your future! :p

You're a fucking idiot if you won't give Jewish lawyers a chance.

Jewish guys have giant dicks and lawyers are rich.

Sounds like a raise is in your future! :p

jewish-lawyer.jpg

I didn't. I lost my virginity and didn't have sex for another year or so. I have only had sex a few times with different people. I had sex a bunch when I was dating my ex, but whatever.

Just like me. I was never a sex maniac. I lost my virginity when i was 16. Had sex a couple of times, and then eventually stopped.

THIS JUST IN: ACCORDING TO MY FACEBOOK TIMELINE KRAMPUS HAS NOT POOPED IN A WEEK, WE'RE TALKING MAJOR CONSTIPATION HERE PEOPLE. MORE ON THIS AS THE EVIDENCE COMES FORTH. STAY TUNED.

Great story, compelling and rich.

Regarding this whole high school ==> college = crazy fuckshit party time, I contest the notion that this is somehow just a natural part of life that 'everybody' goes through, as though it's simply a part of growing up and learning lessons. I don't believe everybody needs to 'learn' whatever is garnered from living a debaucherous lifestyle for a period of years, and I object to the notion that the fact that 'everybody' goes through this 'party' stage validates it as behavior that is generally looked upon positively, but then again, as is well documented, I tend to have a lower opinion than most of people in general. Sex is not the greatest and most amazing thing in the world and I don't feel the need to tell the world that I've had it, nor do I fault myself for not having spent as much time as most people here have socializing with random people while they were in college. Everybody is wired differently and with distinct social needs, and while I have a reasonably active and certainly satisfying social life, I do enjoy spending a lot of time on my own. I guess what I'm trying to say is that 'people are different', which should be obvious anyway, and that people should be judged (insofar as it is fair to 'judge' another person's life) according to their character, and I don't consider it a fault in my life for not having partaken in the 'college life' when I had the chance.