The Whining and Bitching Thread

That sounds hard :(. But you'll hopefully be able to move up from there, right? If you get weekends off and the money is good, then it probably won't be that terrible. I guess everyone has to succumb to the horrors of a full-time grown-up job eventually if they want to get anywhere.

I feel absolutely terrible after this weekend. Disgusting. Like I've just filled my insides with goopy shit that is sticking to me. But it will pass, and the Oktoberfest sausage (currywurst), that cheeseburger, and the 10 slices of pizza/3 bowls of soft ice cream were all worth it!

motherfuck, there is not a chip in this bag with a surface area over 1.8 square centimeters. it's like a salty avalanche of suck all over my face

Dammit. I keep forgetting that I need to paint my computer room.
Running out of nice weekends.
It has been in the 70's and windy. Would have been perfect

Have you made your computer room with the four walls of the wilderness because mere plaster and wood cannot withstand the epic pressure and noisome decay of your glorious power metal flatulence?

My dear Patricus, he mighty flatulence of Krigloch the Furious has been known to shake the very walls of Heaven! Surely no forest of earthly timber could withstand such an onslaught.

Alas, Pater Grant of Richmondshire, I have heard them sing of its onslaught across this fair land. 'Tis said the four winds of the Windy City are moved by the fury of Krigloch's flatulent disposition!

Oh, good Patricus, this is just as I have feared. My sages inform me that the turbulence of his nether utterances grows stronger with every passing day... 'Tis an evil time indeed for all oxygen-loving countrymen of the hills and the Hundred Shires. If we cannot put an end to his plunder of the cheeseburgers and tacos of the land, we shall surely perish!

We beseech ye, oh great and terrible Krigloch; please clench the gates of that impenetrable umbral Tartarus, dam the mouth of that dank and treacherous region, cease the digestion of those fibrous meats and vegetables, and plague these lands no more!

I feel absolutely terrible after this weekend. Disgusting. Like I've just filled my insides with goopy shit that is sticking to me. But it will pass, and the Oktoberfest sausage (currywurst), that cheeseburger, and the 10 slices of pizza/3 bowls of soft ice cream were all worth it!

You should be ashamed of yourself! :p

Ugh. I got a blister on my fingertip. I poked it and got all the dead skin off and now the tip is this round, red spot that is super-sensitive.

My lunch sucks today. I want a gigantic plate of fettucine Alfredo topped with lard, and all I've got are a bunch of prunes and a peanut butter sandwich made out of one slice of bread folded in half.