The Whining and Bitching Thread

I wish this day hadn't existed. I was 90 minutes late to work because of a really bad accident that resulted in people being detoured off the highway. I got to work and got slammed about an hour after I arrived. I didn't take a lunch today.

Fuck the world.

So my boss fucked me with a strap-on?

What does getting slammed mean in this context?

A fuck-ton of mail/overnight parcels. I don't feel like explaining in depth what we do with the overnights in my line of business right now. In short: I have to log everything that comes in the overnight on paper.

Real answer: to get slammed is to be given an unusually large amount of work, often on short notice. Pretty common expression in a large corporate work environment.

edit: ninja'd by ozzman

This is too disgusting. I'm going to change the subject. My school's web site is down so I'm not really sure what to study for chemistry.

I'm really fucking pissed off because my ears are blocked up behind the drum with shit from my flu. Oh and I might have some shit tropical disease actually, according to the doc. I have two 1500 word essays to do for Thursday, only one of which I've started. I'm not even going to mention the women related problems. I can't hear what's being said in lectures properly because of my ears being full of shit. The mother fucking kitchen sink is blocked and fool of green and black shit because some fuck put rice down it again. Some cunt insects live in the shit bed the university have provided. I get bit every night. I need to get some spray for that. I'm allergic to the soap I used to wash myself just now so everything(!) itches.

:(

I'm really fucking pissed off because my ears are blocked up behind the drum with shit from my flu. Oh and I might have some shit tropical disease actually, according to the doc. I have two 1500 word essays to do for Thursday, only one of which I've started. I'm not even going to mention the women related problems. I can't hear what's being said in lectures properly because of my ears being full of shit. The mother fucking kitchen sink is blocked and fool of green and black shit because some fuck put rice down it again. Some cunt insects live in the shit bed the university have provided. I get bit every night. I need to get some spray for that. I'm allergic to the soap I used to wash myself just now so everything(!) itches.

:(
Sucks to be you! :tickled:

So, after having the absolute worst day of work ever yesterday, my car decides to completely take a shit on the way to work today.

Well, not completely, but it definitely has a major coolant leak.

So, after having the absolute worst day of work ever yesterday, my car decides to completely take a shit on the way to work today.

Well, not completely, but it definitely has a major coolant leak.

That sucks. I have a coolant leak as well, but it's extremely minor (i.e. I add coolant every 2-3 months until the light comes on). I went to a car place to get a smog check back in september and they told me that a fire might start in my engine cause of the leak, and that it was extremely dangerous to drive (even though Big O Tires had told me I had a small leak back in June).

The whole fucking apartment smells from the cat litter box.

Should have changed that shit today, but I never got to it. Now the windows are open slightly so it will hopefully air out in the next hour.

I am pissed because my M and J keys on my keyboard completely stopped working. I had to remap the thing, now the M and the J are where the two backwards slash keys (the only keys I DON'T use) used to be. So basically, on each end of the keyboard. Having to get used to J being beside the Shift key, and M being beside Z, fucking sucks.

I put a third of a gallon in my car when I had a chance to stop this morning and it drained in less than 10 minutes.

I had this problem last winter. I had a cracked head gasket. A bottle of $30 coolant system sealant actually fixed it.

It made me fairly miserable at the time... I had no heat during the winter unless the car got very hot... and when it did I had to blast the heat all the way on five and drive way too fast with my windows down. Not fun when it's below freezing outside.

Kinda fucked up things with this girl I used to hook up with, we were on bad terms for a while but started talking again recently. Went to hang out with her yesterday and it was going pretty well until she noticed I was high as a kite, which should be cool but she has weird issues with it so it was a serious step away from getting laid. And I'm behind on this econ assignment, fuck!

I am pissed because my M and J keys on my keyboard completely stopped working. I had to remap the thing, now the M and the J are where the two backwards slash keys (the only keys I DON'T use) used to be. So basically, on each end of the keyboard. Having to get used to J being beside the Shift key, and M being beside Z, fucking sucks.

Buy a new keyboard dood.