The Whining and Bitching Thread

Meh. I probably am just gonna get a new keyboard... a nice USB one. They sell soft roll-up ones at a Zellers here. I'll get a green one, it'll be badass.

Fucking heater won't turn on. what a piece of fucking shit

Fuck the heater man, fuck it. Now I need to layer up blankets. I could also always build a fort between my bed and couch. FUck that would be awesome

So you know you americans have Grammy and shit, we do have this kind of musical awards here too, our "little" czech version. It's supposed to say something because everyone can vote but then again, this is a country full of psychopaths with weird sense of humour so this singer has already won it 36 times in a row. He doesn't even sing anymore, people still vote for him for fun. He always comes to the stage and says "this time I really didn't expect it". That's fucked in the head.

So around 3:45 in the morning, I heard my cat running around and shit, so I woke up to see what was going on, and she was going after a fucking mouse! So then the mouse looked dead, and I went back to sleep. Then an hour later she was going after a mouse again! I wasn't sure if it's the same one.

So you know you americans have Grammy and shit, we do have this kind of musical awards here too, our "little" czech version. It's supposed to say something because everyone can vote but then again, this is a country full of psychopaths with weird sense of humour so this singer has already won it 36 times in a row. He doesn't even sing anymore, people still vote for him for fun. He always comes to the stage and says "this time I really didn't expect it". That's fucked in the head.
Even with his career over he's probably still more qualified for an award than most of the people who win Grammies

zabu of nΩd;9520565 said:
Even with his career over he's probably still more qualified for an award than most of the people who win Grammies

Last edited by a moderator:
Err, you really shouldn't need to spend much more then 1000 dollars to get you a PC that can run everything on max right now and for quite a few years.

Hell, a 600 dollar rig should do the job.

$600 won't even get you a processor and video card worth a shit tbh. Not only that, but they'd be outdated in less than a year.

The problem is building your own pc is a waste of time and money anymore. There are so many pre-built pcs out there that it's just much easier to spend a little extra money for the same thing, not only that, but you get warranties with pre-built pcs. I know right now Digital Storm is offering 4 year free warranties on all gaming desktops. You can't beat that.

Btw, all I need is the tower. I use my 46" Samsung LCD 1080p tv as my monitor so it's whatev. I think I could pay around $1500 for a very good, stable pc with top-notch hardware that will last me a couple years. Depending on how much you play (I do quite a bit when I'm not busy with other stuff) will determine the lifespan of your hardware obviously. And if you're like me, it's hard to turn down a an upgrade that happens to be on sale.

Outdated doesn't mean shit. So what if it can't run on ultra high settings etc. I still have a 8500 GT and I haven't run into anything I couldn't play. Sure, I can't play a lot of things on High, but the card is 4 fucking years old and still runs games fine.

tl;dr go buy a $200 computer on craigslist

Graphics and general system requirements in PC games are lagging far behind the technology. It's kinda sad...