The Whining and Bitching Thread

Hey Flu,
you beat my ass on Sunday, and most of the day Monday.
But why do you insist that you have to hang around on Tuesday and Wednesday.
I better be able to work a full day tomorrow. Or im going to be pissed.

I just brought it up as general ranting, which is what this thread is for in the first place.

The topic was never about gameplay and storyline, so again I don't know why anyone felt the need to bring it up.

Because people were complaining about games not pushing a computer's hardware enough as though doing so would somehow make the game significantly better.

Because people were complaining about games not pushing a computer's hardware enough as though doing so would somehow make the game significantly better.

It would make the game look better, yes, but we weren't refering to the every aspect of the game as a whole, because...

The topic was never about gameplay and storyline, so again I don't know why anyone felt the need to bring it up.

I felt the need to bring it up because gaming is a decent portion of my life and I have had that issue that I brought up with my friends. With graphics being mentioned, I was reminded of it and typed it out.

I'll be honest, I'm vain as fuck when it comes to computer games. The only time that aesthetics has taken a backseat to gameplay was when I got that emulator that played Samurai Shodown.

Other than that visuals need to be holding hands with gameplay for me to be interested. (thankfully I think most games look really good anyway).

I have Minecraft textured to fucking oblivion lol

Painterly pack and ambient occlusion for the fucking win

orite. i think i started my indefinite break from the game right around the time i downloaded painterly for it.

Caught a cold. Hopefully I can run it off later and drown it in oranges.

Whenever I feel like I might possibly be getting the flu, I'll take some ginger root, shred it up and add it to hot water and let it sit. Then I'll drink it like a tea and eat the bits of ginger afterwards. It seriously works great, and that spicy kick really helps.

Lemons are great too. But you should avoid sugar at all costs if you don't want to get sick.

These sorts of things work much better than those useless cold & flu medicines. I work in a school (ages pre-school to grade 12) and have not gotten sick once since I started doing this, having avoided many nasty colds.