The Whining and Bitching Thread

My manager has been kicking my ass with the amount of work she's been giving me...going home physically exhausted and wanting nothing more than to pass out.

The new firefox is doing my head in with all its "things in different spots" newness. "Thought you liked it over there? Well wait until you see it partially hidden up here! You'll love it!"

Really sick of telemarketers from the subcontinent calling right at dinner time.Just had one ring up and try and sell me some crap so I tried to sell him a lawn mover,chain saw and microwave,why do they even bother.

You're a fucking retard,you still pissed off because I told you Italians are'nt white.I think we both know very well that you bothered me,since the gay thread,when you told people you've had gay sex and I kind've stuck up for you so you started sending me pm messages,you're a lying piece of shit and I only ever responded to your messages to be decent.You're the one who bothered me constantly with bullshit broken-english messages,glad those days are over,dude you're fucking embarassing:D
edit:If you want to know how to piss off Personified Hatred,just tell him that Italians are'nt white,haha nothing like being insulted in broken English.Italians are'nt white,more of a biege type colour.:lol:
Shocked. Anyway, just one thing: YOU said my English is "awesome and much better than many mother-tongues". Bullshit? That confirms you are a bootlicker hypocrite.

Clutching at straws there champ,I was probably being friendly,either way I do not care.

When I am friendly, I DO NOT LICK BOOTS TO PEOPLE, AND IF I HAVE TO CRITICISE THEM I DO IT. And about English, when we talked in Facebook you made grammar mistakes that not even an elementary school child would make. And I am not any more pissed off, I just said what I think.

You're a fucking freak,in our country it's called being friendly,I can't ever recall being an asslicker? Why the fuck would I do that anyway? all you ever did was send me random messages about how fucked up your life was and shit that I really had no idea what you were on about,pull yourself together man and get on with your life.I get the feeling you're still upset with me about telling you that Italians are'nt white but biege?

You're a fucking freak,in our country it's called being friendly,I can't ever recall being an asslicker? Why the fuck would I do that anyway? all you ever did was send me random messages about how fucked up your life was and shit that I really had no idea what you were on about,pull yourself together man and get on with your life.I get the feeling you're still upset with me about telling you that Italians are'nt white but biege?

None of us (2) is a freak. I GOT IRRITATED BECAUSE YOU SHOOTED UP TO ME A FLOOD OF INSULTS BECAUSE I DELETED YOU (AND ALL THE OTHERS) FROM MY FACEBOOK "FRIENDS", BEFORE GIVING ME THE TIME JUST TO TELL YOU "WE'LL BE IN TOUCH IN ULTIMATE METAL, I DON'T LIKE FACEBOOK". So, I told you what I thought and would tell you, but if you did not insult me, in a much kinder way. That is all.

None of us (2) is a freak. I GOT IRRITATED BECAUSE YOU SHOOTED UP TO ME A FLOOD OF INSULTS BECAUSE I DELETED YOU (AND ALL THE OTHERS) FROM MY FACEBOOK "FRIENDS", BEFORE GIVING ME THE TIME JUST TO TELL YOU "WE'LL BE IN TOUCH IN ULTIMATE METAL, I DON'T LIKE FACEBOOK". So, I told you what I thought and would tell you, but if you did not insult me, in a much kinder way. That is all.

:wave: