The Whining and Bitching Thread

Italians are white. Fuck the anti-southern European thing that some Anglos do. Fuck off, that part of Europe was civilized way before England was.

Seriously, I have my own faults, but he has his own too. And I did not feel offended because he said "Italians aren't white" (true racists could be just Italians, Germans, Norwegians, Swedes and Finns), I said why I felt offended.

I too like stirring the pot.

Italians aren't white and are also lesser beings for some reason. I also hear they smell really bad. Like tuna and spaghetti mixed together.

I too like stirring the pot.

Italians aren't white and are also lesser beings for some reason. I also hear they smell really bad. Like tuna and spaghetti mixed together.

:lol:

Dude that's nothing. I was on my way to work and was getting into the lift and a whole bunch of my curry cousins got out. Sideparts, headwobbles, badly fitting clothes and THEY FUCKING STUNK LIKE A FUCKING SPICE KITCHEN MIXED WITH B.O.

Italians aren't white because all the dirty Albanians (aka Turks 2.0) came and fucked everyone and spawned the actual Italian versions of the Jersey Shore cast.

Shit-just-got-real.jpg

Can we stop with all the obnoxious racism on the forum? It's making you all seem like the pack of retards you are.