The Whining and Bitching Thread

Delicious juice:

fammila_kunis_l1_92302790.jpg

Natalie-Portman.jpg

melanie-laurent-87051.jpg

shiri-maimon-sexy_1.jpg

laura-prepon.jpg

elizabeth-banks-tink.jpg

Unsure if she likes juice, but I like her!

rachel_bilson.jpg

That video reminds me of this chick I nailed/was semi-friends with. Now that I think about it, she was the only blonde I actually ever enjoyed being around and hooked up with. Anyway, she had a dance she pulled out at clubs whilst slightly inebriated where she would kinda do what those chicks are doing. Her name was Bri (short for Brianna), and I used to call it the Britard. I would also call her Britarded, because afterall, she's a blonde.

I just realized my mom makes up shit to piss people off. She just told me that she heard my girlfriend's parents made her break up with me because I smoke weed. I know that's bullshit because I broke up with her, and we're back together now.

I asked her where she heard it and she said someone at the gym told her. I asked who and she refused to tell me. I get that she doesn't like me smoking weed, but she doesn't have to make shit up like that.

She also told me none of my friends really like me, and one of my exes was planning on breaking up with me because she thought I was holding her back.

I'm not sure if she's crazy or just malicious. I don't really get it. She told my sister that her boyfriend of two years was contemplating breaking up with her because he's worried that she drinks too much. She drinks just as much as any young adult, and he drinks just as much, if not more.