The Whining and Bitching Thread

She wants it, but not with us. Never with us.

wearmeme-forever-alone-black.jpg

Home from first day back at work. Dear god I hate it. Gotta go back in at 6 AM tomorrow to unload yet another truck. FUUUUUUUCK.

That said, this is the worst day cause it was the truck delivery. Tomorrow will also suck, and then it will get better. I hope.

Home from first day back at work. Dear god I hate it. Gotta go back in at 6 AM tomorrow to unload yet another truck. FUUUUUUUCK.

That said, this is the worst day cause it was the truck delivery. Tomorrow will also suck, and then it will get better. I hope.

God damn I feel sorry for you,I was a storeman for nearly 15 years and it's gotta be the most soul destroyingly boring job ever and that's not including the retards you have to deal with.

zabu of nΩd;9814927 said:
Oh man.

Ohohohohohohoho man oh man.

There is no amount of violence I could feasibly commit right now that could relieve even a fraction of the stress I have gone through today.

Stabbing 6-7 people 40 times each to death, raping their corpses, and then setting them on fire would be a good start, but I don't think even that would cover it.

Talk about close to the fuckin' edge. Jeez...

Will this new smiley help? :fu:

It really wasn't, but thanks!

Grant don't go postal, I picked up some delights for your care package yesterday and I would hate to waste money sending them to a penitentiary where they would be opened and promptly disposed of for being a potential weapon.

Where do you work?

I work at a gabriels brothers distrobution center and my days amount to
Unload truck first thing in the morning
Sort outgoing boxes onto pallets and secure pallets to be hauled away.
or if I get extra unlucky I get to sort the nasty shit that comes in the boxes (gabriels brothers buys all damaged and returned clothing from certain stores, regardless of reason or extent of damage.) Piss, vaginal blood, shit stains, mold, broken glass... it's all in a days work there. I wash my hands about 10 times a day. :lol:

Where do you work?

or if I get extra unlucky I get to sort the nasty shit that comes in the boxes (gabriels brothers buys all damaged and returned clothing from certain stores, regardless of reason or extent of damage.) Piss, vaginal blood, shit stains, mold, broken glass... it's all in a days work there. I wash my hands about 10 times a day. :lol:

They don't provide you with gloves?

Or you don't bring your own gloves in?

Where do you work?

I work at Walgreens. After unloading the truck we put out everything that was on it. Involves a lot of bending and kneeling to get at lower shelves and tearing open cardboard boxes, which has gotten me a couple tiny annoying cuts on my hands already. Your job sounds shittier, though.