The Whining and Bitching Thread

I don't think it's one of those. It was one of the pay options at my job, and the only one I could choose since I didn't have a bank account. It basically is like a bank account, since you get a card from it that you can use like a debit card.

Who saw him go for the gun(if he even had one)? Any witnesses besides the cops?

Cop testimony without any kind of corroborating evidence is bullshit.

Testimony without any kind of corroborating evidence is bullshit.

This.

Edit: It said he reached for the weapon, not pulled it out. There was no confirmation in the article as to what type of firearm it was or anything. Not to say it didn't happen, but it's not enough information to convince me.

Police say Barnum reached for a weapon in his waistband after ignoring officers’ orders.

Cops brutalize some random person, and then make up a story to cover their ass, which is nearly always proven wrong by any other evidence if it surfaces.

Anthony Buehler's case is not an anomoly. Cops make up any bs they can until videos and witnesses come forward. Then they get the freedom to retract the bs story and still not get in trouble for outright lying.

zabu of nΩd;10210528 said:
So is your friend / the victim's family going to file a complaint or press charges or anything?

I don't know yet. I told him he definitely should. I talked to Jeremiah's (the one they shot) daughter and she said they're working on it. It's fucking bullshit. He's done some dumb shit in the past but he was a Brother to me.

Yeah i sure hope the truth comes out if the cops really murdered him.

What caused the confrontation though?

I can't tell all of that. He was just trying to help someone else is all I can say.

http://www.freedomainradio.com/Videos.aspx

Watch "Anthony Buehler takes on the cops". Same shit, different place. Former Army Ranger/West Point grad tried to prevent two women from getting roughed up by the cops and gets booked on a trumped up felony. He's fighting it. At least he didn't get killed.

I fucking hate my allergy. My nose is just fucking closed. It makes eating shitty.