The Whining and Bitching Thread

Thought I'd finally gotten over what was basically half a year of depression... Now it seems to be coming back, Great.

Don't know what to do with my life anymore, screwed up more things this past year than I care to mention.
Shit just seems so pointless...

So I came here to whine. Good day.

Thought I'd finally gotten over what was basically half a year of depression... Now it seems to be coming back, Great.

Don't know what to do with my life anymore, screwed up more things this past year than I care to mention.
Shit just seems so pointless...

So I came here to whine. Good day.

Diet, exercise, social life, relationship, not having someone to talk about your problems with, etc... plenty of basic reasons why depression can happen. You should figure out where the problem is for you, then you can work on fixing it.

I find hanging out outdoors to be depressing. Better staying at home for me.

Anyway, Tomorrow i have an EE exam. My teacher described the exam for us today and it looks pretty easy. I'm aiming for a 95%.

zabu of nΩd;10240096 said:
Diet, exercise, social life, relationship, not having someone to talk about your problems with, etc... plenty of basic reasons why depression can happen. You should figure out where the problem is for you, then you can work on fixing it.
Yeah... I guess I know the reason, just having a hard time seeing how I can make it go away besides just... Waiting it out.

Hey muh fucka, if my hug isn't enough nothing is.
I'll admit that hug does sound rather awesome.

the social security office in texas sucks
i was standing right in the social security office and they couldn't help me because their computer system said i was in jail

Damn. Waited like an hour for my teacher to arrive so that we can start the exam. We were supposed to start at 5pm but he arrived at 6. He was at another university lecturing. The good thing is the exam was very easy.

Yeah I blocked it the first time I saw it. I don't even remember what it was. Some annoying gay shit probably.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Fuck the guvn'ment, right?

i fixed the problem i was having with them

but

i still have to wait a whole freaking 7 business days for them to mail me my money

aarrgghh

*wishing i could get my money quicker*

will have to sell my foodstamps to pay my phone bill