The Whining and Bitching Thread

Yes. It's listed as 'lingua latina' in the list of languages to which you may change it.

I'd love to work with one of the programmers at Facebook to put it in Ancient Greek.

I can't remember what it's called, maybe Zeph knows, but there's a seriously obscure British language that (just) predated Christianity and is made up of lines. They should put that on facebook, that would fuck shit up.

No not runes. I only heard about it from some documentary. I think there are two existent examples of it on stone.

tsoukalosaliens.jpg

Yeah I got my facts a bit wrong. Anyway it's called Ogham. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogham

Dude, recall your Primordial, please.

"Shone the sunset red and solemn
Where we stood and observed
Down the corners of the column
Letter strokes of Ogham carved
'tis belike a burial pillar
Said he and those shallow lines
Hold some warriors name of valour
And will rightly show the signs."

Just had a call from the new lady who organises flight details for crew joining/leaving ships at the company I work for.I was supposed to join a ship on sunday which I was prepared for.She just called up wanting to know why I did'nt join...a bit hard when you get neither a phone call or emailed flight details.I can't believe her incompetance especially when I spoke to her on friday and gave her my email address.How could anyone fuck that up?At the start of the phone call just then it appeared as if she was trying to put the blame on me.I explained to her the the person who was in her position previously always called to make sure you've recieved flight details to confirm....what a deadbeat.Pretty annoying though as i'd requested to join this chemical tanker for experience,if she does'nt accept responsibility i'll be talking to the big boss.

Just had a call from the new lady who organises flight details for crew joining/leaving ships at the company I work for.I was supposed to join a ship on sunday which I was prepared for.She just called up wanting to know why I did'nt join...a bit hard when you get neither a phone call or emailed flight details.I can't believe her incompetance especially when I spoke to her on friday and gave her my email address.How could anyone fuck that up?At the start of the phone call just then it appeared as if she was trying to put the blame on me.I explained to her the the person who was in her position previously always called to make sure you've recieved flight details to confirm....what a deadbeat.Pretty annoying though as i'd requested to join this chemical tanker for experience,if she does'nt accept responsibility i'll be talking to the big boss.

That sux. Be careful about getting too confrontational though, the boss won't appreciate it if he thinks you're bugging him about something minor you could have talked out with the coordinator lady or just let slide.

Yeah you're right,I think she's new at the job and just relieving.I spoke to the guy who usually does the job today.I just wanted to make sure they knew that it was'nt my fault...i'm hanging to get back to work.

I need to see a shrink and or a counsellor. This is going to have to wait till I return to the Fatherland though. Fuck. Not being able to speak to any proper native speakers regularly is doing my head in, I cant speak quickly or about deep concepts without someone asking me to repeat, right after a massive rant. URGGGGHHHHHHhhh

Stressssssssss.

Also I'm in a shit circular conundrum where lack of sex is stressing me out but high levels of stress are causing lack of sex where sex might otherwise occur.

Yes I am seeing someone but fuck.

I need to see a shrink and or a counsellor. This is going to have to wait till I return to the Fatherland though. Fuck. Not being able to speak to any proper native speakers regularly is doing my head in, I cant speak quickly or about deep concepts without someone asking me to repeat, right after a massive rant. URGGGGHHHHHHhhh

Stressssssssss.

Also I'm in a shit circular conundrum where lack of sex is stressing me out but high levels of stress are causing lack of sex where sex might otherwise occur.

Yes I am seeing someone but fuck.

You don't have any of the things the words in your post represent.

You don't have anything to say, as usual, so you just bitch and try to be dark and interesting, like a 12 year old goth girl.

To vent and talk about metal. Why do you post here? To say inane things about alcohol and sex and attempt to copy dodens grav's style of posting?

i actually love listening to this guy talk, partially, (if not mostly) just cuz he seems to have no idea how stupid his hair looks

It's so bizarre that shit bricks. Some of the facts explained in the show makes me think about, but then i realize "who cares?". We have a lot of worldwide problems, to be bitching about some "aliens" we didn't see.