The Whining and Bitching Thread

I was supposed to be getting baked and watching movies with this one dude last night, but then he decides he just wants to sleep when I told him that he gets none of my pizza if he doesn't agree to stay up. Ugh. But whatever, I still had fun. He didn't help, though.

Does anyone know any good books that are either self help guides for dealing with insecurity or beginner's psychology books that deal with the matter in a way that's helpful for someone suffering from it?

Does anyone know any good books that are either self help guides for dealing with insecurity or beginner's psychology books that deal with the matter in a way that's helpful for someone suffering from it?

what exactly do you mean by "insecurity"

do you mean always being horny-as-hell and being "insecure" in a way that prevents you from getting laid???
or do you mean something totally non-sexual???

i'm actually asking a question here

It's all sex related insecurity that probably stems from too many isolated years of virginity in my late teens. I don't know if it's curable.

Finding out about my MBTI type helped me as an introvert surrounded by extroverts.

None of these suggestions sounds very helpful so far... not that i have a good one myself. I'm sure you could find something decent online with the right search terms though.

Personally i've been wanting to read this copy of "What Every BODY Is Saying" i came across thru one of those 'everything you need to know to get laid' kinda pages they have on Reddit. The book's written by an FBI investigator or something, and it's all about how to interpret body language.

edit: i found it from one of these pages V5 linked me to a while ago
- http://seddit2.pbworks.com/w/page/47057894/FrontPage
- http://www.reddit.com/r/seduction
- http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/

That's a very useful skill. Just don't overanalyze with it, because some things can mean other things (depending on the context), and you can miss that.

Sex is great, but in this case, overrated. You guys are wasting a ridiculous amount of time and brainpower on it.

I was a virgin until 21 by choice, and then went back to celibacy for the next 4 years until I met my wife. Saved myself a lot of time, money, and worry.

There is an unrealistic and distorted emphasis on sex for young men, like you are broken or defective or - god forbid - ABNORMAL - for not having it all the time with everyone.

Sex results in feelings for almost everyone who does it, male or female. Save it for someone you like IMO. It's much more rewarding and there's less pressure or room for insecurity if it's with someone you know and are comfortable around.

I mean it's up to you. I'd just rather not soil myself with risking Jeremy Kyle-like situations with someone I wasn't even sure I liked is all