The Whining and Bitching Thread

Obviously you underestimate how difficult it is to get a job with minimal to no working experience. Forcing somebody to be homeless is definitely helpful though.

Really though? how hard can it be if you're not a damn retard! I've never met a person so indifferent to his own life, its frustrating.

This motherfucker is gonna join the Military, i know it. fucking asshole

You can't know how hard it can be if you haven't gone through it, can you? Think about it. If you're the one doing the hiring and you have 2 candidates with no experience; one is 20 and the other is 25. Based on that information alone, who are you going to hire?

Understood. But that's also according to how the interview went. Which I feel is the most important part.

Yeah. If I were hiring, I'd be weeding out people I thought would probably quit in like a week (like people who have been bummin it at home with no difficulty). Someone who has the lack of care you describe is probably going to exude that in the interview.

And now to be more serious. It's never too late to go back to school, be it a liberal arts institution or trade school. If your pops is being so generous as to prolong his parasitic existence, he may be willing to lend a hand in getting him to go to school with a career goal in mind.

If he's not willing to invest any effort into establishing himself as an independent human being, then he's not worth your time, your father's time, or anything at all.

Ha, dick. - to your first post.

and yes I completely agree with you. I'm having a drink now and leaving tomorrow morning. I'ts fucking sad but I know what I have to do.

I'm so fucking drunk right now. I feel overwhelmed by pity and some guilt (as if I had something to do with this). I've never felt like this before. It's like someone died or is dying and I can do nothing for this person.

I appreciate all your input.

What has he been doing during the time between not finishing school and becoming 25? This seems like something that you're leaning away from, but considering that he is 25 and hasn't had the self motivation to even get a job at McDonald's, the military is probably the best option for shaping him up. Preferably the Marines.

Okie. I think it's more sad than funny (from both perspectives) but whatever man.

I was laughing at the possibility of somebody actually believing that. But yes, I suppose it is equally sad that one might think a human being who, at 25, hasn't had a job and in general has no motivation possesses no value.

You could remind your brother that he'll be forever alone if he's carries on living with his parents beyond his 20s.

what kind of advice would you give this person?

Start with a little part-time job washing dishes, or something very simple that lots of restaurants could use a guy doing for a day or two a week. Gradually try to get more hours, and then eventually ask to be trained to be a waiter.