The Whining and Bitching Thread

Last friday was my buddy's birthday so I threw together a party in my dorm. Needless to say, we all got shitfaced, especially me as I blacked out the last part of the night. It wasn't until today that I found out what happened from someone who saw the whole thing from his window. Apparently I was "fine" when the last guest left, but around 4am I passed out on the table with extremely loud music blasting through the speakers. The security guard patrolling had to unlock my door and turn off the music and then he threw me into my bed and left :lol:. I really need to stop getting this drunk all the time.

What's worse than the shame has got to be cleaning this shit up. Nutshells, broken glass, and half a litre of sticky booze (from botched Portuguese shots) cover my entire floor and the mop or vacuum cleaner haven't been available for 3 days now :/. It's getting annoying to walk around with shoes the whole time.

Pandora just showed me two bands that click with me pretty well, but I wanna save more money and not buy music, but I don't want to pirate.

I'm hungry, but if I want to eat I need to make rice, which means washing the dishes, and it's 4 am and I want to sleep. Curse my laziness. I miss living with my parents at times like this...I could have just walked into the kitchen and there would have been food.

Pandora just showed me two bands that click with me pretty well, but I wanna save more money and not buy music, but I don't want to pirate.

Add their albums to a playlist on Youtube and just listen to them through that.

Well, there's a female that I like sitting behind me in our school's cafeteria buuuuut it's kinda awkward what the deal is between us due to a lack of knowledge of what she thinks of me, so I'm just sitting here being iserable. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO todays is the last day of school until my summer classes and I don't even know if she's graduating or not. NOOOOOOOO

the girl i'm with now is really bad in bed
she's totally vanilla and doesn't even move, it's like fucking a fresh corpse
if i wanted that i'd just buy this
www.realdoll.com

i don't have to deal with this^^^ girl anymore because my phone just got stolen and i can't replace it till payday
in addition to being bad in bed she was also annoying always whining about food

I need to change my availability at my job. I'm just kinda scared my boss will bitch at me for it. But seriously, fuck my shitty, sporadic schedule.

I need to change my availability at my job. I'm just kinda scared my boss will bitch at me for it. But seriously, fuck my shitty, sporadic schedule.

why don't you work the same hours every week like 90% of employed people???

not trying to be a smart ass, but couldn't you just ask your boss to give you a same-hours-every-week schedule?

even if its not the same hours every day

I did months ago, and she can't guarantee it. If I get this other job I'm applying for, I'm going to cut my hours at my current job drastically.