The Whining and Bitching Thread

I did months ago, and she can't guarantee it. If I get this other job I'm applying for, I'm going to cut my hours at my current job drastically.

does the job you're aplying for pay as much per hour???
if the new job pays good enough you might want to consider just totally fucking off the job you have now so that you can get a working-the-same-hours-every-week schedule

I'll play whatever (for the most part)
Unless you want to try out for rhythm guitar for my powermetal band. Shit's tough. only serious fuckers wanted.
other than that I'd totally start a side project.
My basement is a good practice space. Would be nice to actually get a drummer down there. *sigh*

I have a drumset, and can play pretty well. Also play keyboards and some bass. Don't live toooo far from you but I would not drive up there for practice lol.

I think im going to give up the dream of playing metal. I've been looking for other players for years and can find no one.
At this point im just tired of giving a shit.

It would be easier if you weren't tied down to a house and "had no money" as you claim. Springfield isn't exactly a big place. You should try moving near Chicago or something, you only live once you know.

Can I sit on stage at shows with my laptop, occasionally yelling "come on!!!"? [/dubstep producer joke]

I'd be down for a side project. I like power metal, but I don't know if I'd fit in that style well....I like all the ideas though haha. Grant would be the perfect lyricist indeed haha.