The Whining and Bitching Thread

I dated a girl who literally said to me "I know plenty of people who drink, and you will not be one of them."

I once told a girl, on the first date, that I don't like bossy women and she said "oh well, I wont be like that then" and smiled. I was with her for two beautiful months.

I'm never going to be henpecked, I'm not nice enough for that.

Cronopio, if you can only get with English girls and not Swedish girls then you should actually move to England, don't just be depressed and lonely forever. Balls to that.

I once told my fiance that I wouldn't put up with shit like that and would have no qualms about smacking her.

After that, I didn't see that woman for two weeks.

Then, one day, I caught a glimpse of her out of my left eye, where the swelling was starting to come down.

I dated a girl who literally said to me "I know plenty of people who drink, and you will not be one of them."

lol.. funny you should say that because I sorta came across the same situation with this one couple that I'm friendly with only replace the alcohol with marijuana in this particular situation. Basically, the chick in the relationship gave up smoking pot a few months ago on account of staying clean for job application purposes (in case she was to be screened) and so the dude had to give it up as well just out of "respect" for her or some dumb shit like that. So whenever we hung out with a bunch of people and a bong went around, he wasn't allowed to toke up so she wouldn't feel left out and honestly, it pissed me off to no end.

lol.. funny you should say that because I sorta came across the same situation with this one couple that I'm friendly with only replace the alcohol with marijuana in this particular situation. Basically, the chick in the relationship gave up smoking pot a few months ago on account of staying clean for job application purposes (in case she was to be screened) and so the dude had to give it up as well just out of "respect" for her or some dumb shit like that. So whenever we hung out with a bunch of people and a bong went around, he wasn't allowed to toke up so she wouldn't feel left out and honestly, it pissed me off to no end.

That sounds unspeakably retarded

If the relationship is at all worth anything, your significant other should never try to change you. I could understand concern if she was like "Hey, quit using heroin because it's killing you and you suck as a father" or something, but outside of those extremes fuck ultimatums.