The Whining and Bitching Thread

Pussy woos

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

No.

A different cat came home with a massive seagull feather with some seagul meat attached to it though.

My boss' assistant gave me a stupid lecture about how apparently doing everything while high when working (even though I get stuff done) isn't the same thing as doing it sober. I'm not the only one who works high. There's like five other people who work while high, and our boss knows it and doesn't care as long as shit gets done. Her whole family smokes.

I spited my boss' assistant by getting really good times on the orders and getting an awesome total of zero mess-ups. All while baked.

Yeah...I would definitely fire anybody who worked for me while they were on drugs on any sort of consistent basis.

Because people are generally less reliable when high, and it's also a tremendous sign of disrespect and complete lack of care for one's job. I don't care if you smoke, just don't do it while I'm paying you.

I agree with Doders. I'm a big proponent of legalization and people edumicating themselves on mary jane, but going to work inebriated in anyway is disrespectful and immature imo.

(insert cliche of "well if everyone was going to XXXXX would you do it too?")

Because people are generally less reliable when high, and it's also a tremendous sign of disrespect and complete lack of care for one's job. I don't care if you smoke, just don't do it while I'm paying you.

have you ever heard the term "functioning addict"???

with the "functioning addict" there are frquently phychological problems as the initial underlying cause of the chemical addictions, in such cases, there are lots of employed people that ACTUALLY WORK BETTER WHILE INTOXICATED

We had a functioning alcoholic in my unit. He eventually got kicked out and committed suicide a few years later. He could only work buzzed/drunk.

have you ever heard the term "functioning addict"???

with the "functioning addict" there are frquently phychological problems as the initial underlying cause of the chemical addictions, in such cases, there are lots of employed people that ACTUALLY WORK BETTER WHILE INTOXICATED

How well someone works is only part of it though, employing people who do illegal drugs raises issues of health expenses if the employer pays insurance, and liability to the company from the risk of the employee getting caught by the law, or fucking up in some way (i.e. ODs and accidents), or tarnishing the company's reputation.

zabu of nΩd;10376341 said:
How well someone works is only part of it though, employing people who do illegal drugs raises issues of health expenses if the employer pays insurance, and liability to the company from the risk of the employee getting caught by the law, or fucking up in some way (i.e. ODs and accidents), or tarnishing the company's reputation.

wow
someone made an inteligent sounding post in THIS thread
:worship: